Menu

Every store in a London mall has been looted, except one...

for extended periods of time, is the number of people reading. In the US, we returned to see more people on their Ipods... It was phenominal!

It's interesting...the comments and pride in these comments...

Whether we were in the Metro, a bus, a coffee shop, people we reading everywhere. I even had a great discussed with a woman about this topic, on my way to Malta.

Explain your comment.... please.:glare:

What I meant was sometimes when people dress like thugs, keep their faces hidden behind collars or have hoods down over their faces then they are what they look like.

The last three quartets of photos depict individuals who are dressed as louts, yobs and thugs and are behaving like it as well.

Sometimes you can judge a book by its cover.

The comment was primarily meant as a play on bookish terms.

What did you think I meant?

Edited by pqr

for extended periods of time, is the number of people reading. In the US, we returned to see more people on their Ipods... It was phenominal!

It's interesting...the comments and pride in these comments...

Whether we were in the Metro, a bus, a coffee shop, people we reading everywhere. I even had a great discussed with a woman about this topic, on my way to Malta.

I read on my Ipod. I have several books on my Kindle App and in Ibooks.

In all seriousness I wish the rioting would stop and honestly I'm thankful they haven't burned or looted the bookstore.