Menu

Amazing art/picture study lessons:

Nestof3

Wow! Thank you so much. :D Also, it may be on a thread somewhere or you may know already but Costco's online photo center has loads of fine art images that you can print for just the cost of the print (however be careful of the cropping, a bit off at times). Might complement well...

Wow! Thank you so much. :D Also, it may be on a thread somewhere or you may know already but Costco's online photo center has loads of fine art images that you can print for just the cost of the print (however be careful of the cropping, a bit off at times). Might complement well...

I did not know this. Clearly, we should be members, but BJs is so much closer. phooey

Dawn, you are always so gracious in sharing your finds with us, thank you. Without you, I wouldn't have bought the lovely, but really inexpensive, art books, which we used just before viewing the Post-Impressionist and Picasso exhibits.

:party:

I'm so glad to hear this.

Thank you! You ladies are all so very welcome! Enjoy your art studies. It's one of my favorite parts of homeschooling.

Thank you!

You always find such great websites, I really appreciate your hard work.

Thank you very much for your hard work in locating and posting these amazing resources!

I just wanted to thank you for making my job easier. Art is not my strong suit and I so appreciate all you offer. Thanks!!!