Menu

I'm in love

I love mine so much that we bought a special over-sized box to ship it to Brazil when we moved here 3.5 yrs ago. We were using boxes roughly 24" x 18" and had to buy a bigger one just for that. I refused to move without it, LOL.

Not using it daily right now (no room) but man do I miss it. I've rearranged our school stuff something like 4 times since admitting I no longer had room to keep the Desk Apprentice out on the desk. Nothing else works quite as well!

Yes please what is this thing you speak of?

Its like a hanging file box that spins (like it's on a lazy susan) and it has "pockets on the outside. Here's a link

I keep my kids workbooks/work pages in files on the inside and all my paper TMs, pens, scissors, ruler, etc on the outside "pockets"

I've never seen it on sale.

Yes, the side compartments are big enough for textbooks depending on how thick the book is. I can fit the Story of the World Activity Guide in 4 out of 6 side pockets. The other 2 the fit is just a bit too tight.

I love that it has handles!

Where do you put it?

In the middle of the school table...or where?

Just curious where to you put it.

I have one..... it is big......great for holding lots of school stuff.

But where to put it?????

It's either on the kitchen table, on the school table, or on my desk depending on where we happen to be doing lessons at the moment. We move around a lot due to my toddler. I carry it with me. That's why I love the handles.

Its like a hanging file box that spins (like it's on a lazy susan) and it has "pockets on the outside. Here's a link

I keep my kids workbooks/work pages in files on the inside and all my paper TMs, pens, scissors, ruler, etc on the outside "pockets"

Wish I had known about this when I was in the states. This would be perfect for the table since it's easily removable too. I wonder if I could actually get the boys to put all their things in it?:tongue_smilie:

I've never seen it on sale.

Yes, the side compartments are big enough for textbooks depending on how thick the book is. I can fit the Story of the World Activity Guide in 4 out of 6 side pockets. The other 2 the fit is just a bit too tight.

I love that it has handles!

I didn't look too closely at the size, other than it being big. Will it fit in an Expedit cubby?

Where do you put it?

In the middle of the school table...or where?

Just curious where to you put it.

I have one..... it is big......great for holding lots of school stuff.

But where to put it?????

That's my current problem.

When we had 2 tables, one for school, one for eating, it lived on the school table.

When we first moved to Brazil, it lived on a kitchen counter near the kids' school desk things.

When we moved from our apartment here to our house here, we got rid of the desk things, lost some counter space, and have only one table. I finally had to admit -- I've got no good place to keep it now. -sigh-

I so want it back out. Nothing works for me nearly as well. But it is BIG. Organizes the clutter, big time, but it does have a very LARGE footprint, particularly since it has to be able to turn.

But where to put it?????

I have mine at the end of my desk, just in front of kiddo's desk. When it is sitting, the edges are even with two sides of the desk, and when it spins they poke out a bit. It is right there when I'm at the computer, for kiddo, who reaches forward to get his pencils etc and when I sit next to his desk, it is just over my shoulder. Very, VERY handy and it holds all the things we don't use on a daily basis (I have a tote for all the math items, and a set of horizontal slots for other daily items like GWG.

:w00t::drool5: I see where my next rewards thingy is going!

We have a small house, so mine is sitting on the floor in front of my bedroom closet. I KNOW I would use it more if I could find a spot big enough. Maybe when the kids move out I'll have enough space. :tongue_smilie: