Menu

What's your favorite candle scent?

I love candles. I don't burn them too often, because I have lots of friends with allergies and I try to keep my house allergen-friendly, but I love the smells. I'm picky, though. I only buy certain scents. Vanilla is my all-time favorite, but I love baking and citrus scents, too. What about you?

Ugh, I hate the smell of vetiver, lol.

My current favorite is a pineapple mango. I like citrus/fruity scents best.

I also like frankincense and myrrh. There is bath bomb with rose, sandalwood, frankincense and orange. I love it!!

Edited by Mrs Mungo

My favorite Yankee candle scent is Home Sweet Home - a bit cinnamony. I also love vanilla, honeydew, or mango. I cannot stand flowery smells or really sweet baked goods; for some reason, they give me a headache.

We have MANY allergies around our house...but can burn most of the ones described (vanilla/baking ones), Pumpkin Pie, Pineapple...we can't do any floral, or anything that is smells strong of perfume type scents. Bath & Body has one called 'Leaves' that we really like.

My all time favorites are cinnamon/ apple/cranberry/ spicey scents. Harvest moon is one. I am not for florals either. I also like a sea shore one that reminds me of our honeymoon.

I don't care for vanilla.

I'd love to smell Wood Wicks Fireside. Is it spicey?

Ugh, I hate the smell of vetiver, lol.

My current favorite is a pineapple mango. I like citrus/fruity scents best.

I also like frankincense and myrrh. There is bath bomb with rose, sandalwood, frankincense and orange. I love it!!

Yes, it seems like most people aren't too fond of vetiver. I think I have a weird nose or something. I love sharp green smells. Don't like most floral smells, though. Has to be herby and leafy-smelling.

You know, I'm not sure how to describe it. I wouldn't say that it's overly spicey, no. It's not overly sweet or flowery, though. I don't really like scents that are too sweet smelling.

Okay, I just stuck my nose in one of them. Maybe it is a little more to the spicey than sweet side, LOL. Anyway, it has been my all time favorite for years now (and I'm so pickey about scents for my house)....

Home Sweet Home from Yankee is a great baking scent. And their Honeydew Melon is great for the fruit side.

My all time favorite is Jack Frost from Yankee. It's peppermint and vanilla. It makes everyone perk up, and it smells very "cold" and clean. Very nice in the summer, ironically.

I also like our local Swan Creek Candles Lemon Icebox Cookies and Buttercream Vanilla, and for soybean, Molly's (the cotton candy and lemon meringue are sweet and yummy.)

Edited by angela in ohio