Menu

Avoiding Laundry. What's your excuse?

I am here because I don't want to do the laundry. I don't really want to tidy the house either. :tongue_smilie:

The toddler is sleeping. The others (who are too little still to do laundry) have finished their work and are quietly watching a movie.

I took care of everything important I had to do on the computer, so now I am dawdling.

Why are you here right now?

I can't take the two month old and the laundry to the laundry room at the same time. More importantly, the laundry room is closed "until further" and I have no car to go to a laundromat. And my baby is sleeping on my lap. I'm not moving till she wakes up on her own!

I don't want to do laundry or clean the kitchen floor, or start sorting things for packing, or start sorting papers for filing/shredding, or clean the carpet, or start making dinner yet. :) I have a long list, I come from a long line of procrastinators who even procrastinate procrastinating. :D

I'm tired.

Actually, I'm leaving at noon on Thursday for a four day retreat. No kids. I have to finish laundry so I can pack and so the family has clothes while I'm gone. I have a few other things to do before I leave early. What's fun about getting stuff done ahead of time; it's so much better waiting until last minute right?

Actually, I just started the dryer and have to wait 1 1/2 to 2 hours before I can start another load because that's how long it takes to dry a typical load of clothes with the dryer we have. :glare: Dinner's already started so I don't need to do that. The house is fairly clean. I'm actually doing pretty good.