Menu

Goodbye everyone!!!!

I wanted to post one more time before I disconnected the internet. We won't have internet at our new house (I have this aversion to paying for it!:tongue_smilie:) There is a library about 3/4 of a mile from my new house, so I hope to be able to check in periodically.

BTW, we did end up renting the trailer to move the rest of the stuff. My 13yo better be VERY appreciative because without all his stuff, we could've fit in the truck. He has toolboxes (including one of those really big rolling ones, a gokart he built, and a whole slew of other stuff!

Pray for us as we take the truck, the van with the trailer, 6 dc, 2 large dogs, 2 cats, 1 guinea pig, and 2 turtles on the 9 hour drive!

:auto:

Oh Renee,

Enjoy your drive!! As you know with trailers it may take a little while longer so factor that in.

Please do come back via the library.....perhaps when you're settled you may get to know a neighbor well enough or someone in the homeschool community who lives close to you...to borrow their computer....just for more options.

See you later. Enjoy your new home!

Praying for your trip today!

You have my prayers and sympathies... I have BTDT- even down to the broken down moving truck!!! We have moved 12 times in 9 years of marriage :eek: With the whole slew of kids, pets... everything. You will be missed, but I also remember how exciting it was for myself and the kids!! So good luck, and have fun :)