Menu

What outfit to wear to Jail! That's the conversation.

The conversation went like this:

"Son, when I was in 7th grade, there was a completely obnoxious, totally lethal, horrible child in my class. He drove the teachers nuts. One day in class, having just launched another spitball at the back of the teacher's head, Mr. E. turned around and said, "J! If you do that one more time, I am going to march to your desk, deck you dead in the face, and then calmly drive myself to the county jail so I can enjoy a nice, long vacation from you!"

"Son, at the time, I thought to myself, 'There is no excuse for a grown up to talk to a child that way.' I thought the teacher was crazy. But, son, you have made me realize just how that teacher felt!"

I griined at the boy and said, "Son, I've decided that when I go to jail, I want to look good for the T.V. cameras before I am issued the orange jumpsuit. So, just in case you decide to utterly annoy and infuriate your brothers one more time and they have to come running in here to tell me AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL about it, help me pick out my going to jail clothes. Should I wear the light pink cardigan with the white shell and pale pink skirt? Or should I wear the white and lavender floral skirt with the white shrug and lavender lace sleeveless top?"

After a couple of seconds of silence, he said to me, "I think I'll go to my room and be very quiet for a while."

"Wise choice my boy! Wise choice!"

On days like today, I could consume an entire Hershey's chocolate factory production run. Sigh...since I've lost a few pounds, I'll console myself with a nice homemade latte with the tiniest hint of rum.

Faith

I think I want to wear my little black dress and my stilettos. I probably should shower and blow dry my hair first.

And I'll wear a dab of Eternity too

Yes yes, and get my nails done and make sure I'm smoking a cigarette to boot!:lol::D

Oh cant forget the face! Gotta look good for the mug shot.