Menu

I think he may be coming....

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ay, this reminds me of when we were waiting for Molly the Barn Owl's eggs to hatch. lol I was glued to the computer and couldn't stop watching. lol

In that case we need to start a pool. I'm picking 7:45 on the evening of the 29th.

:lol::lol: Ay, I say the 30th at 3am! :)

Congrats to all you mamas. Sleep well. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Ay, this reminds me of when we were waiting for Molly the Barn Owl's eggs to hatch. lol I was glued to the computer and couldn't stop watching. lol

Well....keep saying funny things! I will laugh this baby out! :lol:

I am making my dad go to White Castles! :001_huh:

hahahahaha I don't know if you were on the boards then yet or not, my memory is crap and I can't remember when the Molly threads were going, but we were all pretty much riveted for days. It was a special time waiting for the hatchlings. Of course babies are much better, but it's just that same expectant feeling of excitement waiting for your the news of your wee ones. :) :grouphug:

hahahahaha I don't know if you were on the boards then yet or not, my memory is crap and I can't remember when the Molly threads were going, but we were all pretty much riveted for days. It was a special time waiting for the hatchlings. Of course babies are much better, but it's just that same expectant feeling of excitement waiting for your the news of your wee ones. :) :grouphug:

It was a big deal on MDC too. :) Too funny! Her babies were sooooo cute!

My first labor and delivery was very bad with one of those horror pitocin stories. So when my labor stalled with baby #2, we walked and walked for miles in the hospital corridors. Then labor started for real, the nurses thought I was a psych case because in between contractions I was laughing giddily because I was so happy that I didn't have to be induced! So you can laugh that baby out:)

My first labor and delivery was very bad with one of those horror pitocin stories. So when my labor stalled with baby #2, we walked and walked for miles in the hospital corridors. Then labor started for real, the nurses thought I was a psych case because in between contractions I was laughing giddily because I was so happy that I didn't have to be induced! So you can laugh that baby out:)

Oh good to know! :)

You should all start telling me jokes! ;)

Oh good to know! :)

You should all start telling me jokes! ;)

Did you hear about the woman who was watching the news and she saw a report that 6 Brazilian people were killed in a freak accident.

She was so upset that she started crying and crying so hard and was inconsolable.

Her dh said, "my love, I know it's upsetting, but really why are you crying so hard?"

She asked her dh, "because 6 Brazilian people are dead! How many is a brazilion?"

Did you hear about the woman who was watching the news and she saw a report that 6 Brazilian people were killed in a freak accident.

She was so upset that she started crying and crying so hard and was inconsolable.

Her dh said, "my love, I know it's upsetting, but really why are you crying so hard?"

She asked her dh, "because 6 Brazilian people are dead! How many is a brazilion?"

Stop making fun of my cousin! :tongue_smilie:

Babies come when they are ready. :)

Doing things to rush it along only wears one out, can be frustrating, and takes energy that should be saved for hard labor.

There. The midwife has spoken. :tongue_smilie: :lol:

And a wise one she is...you don't want to stall labour by wearing yourself out either.

It's morning, I hope AB is either snuggling her new one or is resting up for the main event to heat back up.

Have you been to bed yet?

I see your little green light is still on.

I slept from 3am-7am. :001_huh: Will be going back to bed after ds6 leaves for his parade. He is an Ambassador for our city and gets to be in the 125th annual St Paul Winter Carnival Parade today. :D

I have to miss it! :( He is going to have to much fun! Maybe I will post a picture later.

Slept really good for the little bit I did. Will be going back to bed by 10am!

Been so crazy around here! Dh and ds18 were gone til 3am or so working on the float. :001_huh:

My only regret when DD was born is that I went into labor after a long day with no rest and therefore I started out exhausted. I begged DH to make it stop so I could just get one night's sleep before she came (as if he could!).

I haven't slept since. :tongue_smilie:

My only regret when DD was born is that I went into labor after a long day with no rest and therefore I started out exhausted. I begged DH to make it stop so I could just get one night's sleep before she came (as if he could!).

I haven't slept since. :tongue_smilie:

:grouphug: That is hard! I keep reminding myself that is NOT what I want to happen. :(

Go read that **** Autocorrect thread and you'll be laughing that baby out in no time!

No kidding!

I slept from 3am-7am. :001_huh: Will be going back to bed after ds6 leaves for his parade. He is an Ambassador for our city and gets to be in the 125th annual St Paul Winter Carnival Parade today. :D

I have to miss it! :( He is going to have to much fun! Maybe I will post a picture later.

Slept really good for the little bit I did. Will be going back to bed by 10am!

Been so crazy around here! Dh and ds18 were gone til 3am or so working on the float. :001_huh:

So... I didn't miss too much. Some peeing, some chasing, some yelling, some sleeping :D Did I get everything?!?

We have to go to bil's 40th b-day party tonight, leaving around four. No pressure ;)

Get some rest and :grouphug:

All this birth talk and I just can't keep from sharing. This will be you soon!

Rebecca Maud, born at 7:30 AM to just Mommy and Daddy before anyone else was awake (midwife missed it she came so fast!)

:party:Congrats!

She's adorable! And don't you just love those fast births. :)

Enjoy your little snuggly bundle of pink!:001_wub:

Rebecca Maud, born at 7:30 AM to just Mommy and Daddy before anyone else was awake (midwife missed it she came so fast!)

Congratulations! What an adorable baby!

The rest of you who are waiting, hang in there! Btdt myself -- the waiting is hard!

Oh my, how precious! Congratulations!

I hope things are finally moving along for you, AngelBee! And if they are't, I hope you are able to get plenty of rest.

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

More successful home birth stories makes me think that maybe I'll have the courage to try it this time.

Congratulations on Rebecca Maud! How sweet!!

Daisy Mom is hanging in there... no labor going on here! We keep hoping and waiting and trying to keep busy! I supposed tomorrow could be the day because I have plans that take me out of town! Sigh...