Menu

Will anyone here admit to playing FV?

I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I do. I don't have time to get on every day, but sometimes I just need a short break.

I just started a month ago, but it's rather fun (and addicting :tongue_smilie:). A relaxing thing to do when you just need a break.

I, too, lack neighbors. (shhh ... I actually created a 2nd account so that I could get a little more done. I'm my own neighbor ... how pitiful is that?)

[i'm assuming you are talking about Farmville ... or possibly Frontierville, which is quite fun as well. I do both :D.]

Then I have nothing to admit. :tongue_smilie: If you come over to the Frontier, though, PM me. :blushing:

I'm feeling very good about myself this morning because I finally finished the 1500 peanut challenge and have no more missions left! YAY me! Such mindlessness is really refreshing for me early in the morning and later at night after all is quiet and I can just relax.

I, too, lack neighbors. (shhh ... I actually created a 2nd account so that I could get a little more done. I'm my own neighbor ... how pitiful is that?)

If you hadn't said that you only started a month ago, I'd ask if you were my mother. She also made a second account to get more neighbours :D

She refers to the second account as her 'heifer farm' :D

My dh just started a FB account. He and my dd are enjoying Farmville quite a bit. Ds and I tried Frontierville, and it seems harder to do without a lot of neighbors. I would like to do one of the games with him since dh and dd are doing the other, although, they let ds do some on it, too.

I don't know how to find neighbors because we've not spent time on FB, just FV. We could use some though if anyone wants to join us. Just let me know how.

Farmville. Innocent Pop Culture Diverson, or Dangerous Addiction?

Twitter at 11.

And later on Faux:

New information uncovers that Farmville and Obama were both born in Africa. Find out how this will raise your taxers and send money to Iran for the Ground Zero mosque.

Edited by LibraryLover

I play Farmville. It's fun, and addictive! I just bought my 6th farm, and level 103!! WooHOO!

Every one has something, dh plays a bunch of games including Castle Age. The kids have their playstation. Mama has to have something other than the vacuum! :)

I used to play Farmville. I gave it up.. going on 6 months 'clean'. ;)

Me too! It's been a while. Sadly, my children just revived my farm over the weekend so we may be back in business. :tongue_smilie:

I'd actually love to just start over. There should be a way to just clear your farm out and start from scratch. (Anyone?)