Menu

We celebrated 12 years of marriage today

10-10-10

I use the word celebrated loosely, because honestly, we had a pretty rotten start. :glare: But, we made up, had a picnic at the park and took some photos.

Here's a little slideshow of photos for those interested.

http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f289/nestof3/Family%20Pix%2010-10-10/?action=view&current=16f785c6.pbw

or you can click on my blog

:lol: We had a few of those "okay -- I've had enough with the slight roll to the eyes." But, you did notice we had far fewer pictures of Nathan. He is the one we have a hard time with because he wants to make the goofy faces.

He also kept wandering off in the park to read his book and "smoke" his pipe. ;)

For example.

Congrats! The pictures are great, but what I want to know is how do you get them to pose so nicely? Taking pictures of my boys is like trying to take pictures of a tornado! :lol:

Wow -- that is so cool. My husband said, "What are the odds of that?" :D

Congrats!!

Our 18th Anniversary was yesterday too...we didn't do much for it though, other than remember that it was! lol.

Congratulations! (and to Chucki, too :) )

Our 12th anniversary was yesterday, too. I think it was a popular day for weddings ~ we were the first of four weddings that day for the little old judge who performed our ceremony!

:lol: I forgot all about the tattoo. What is that? Oh yeah, Yoda. LOL

I really don't get the whole smoking thing. The boys hate the smell of smoke, and I have to remind them it is not their responsibility to tell people of the dangers of smoking.

Until we bought that pipe (along with a monocle) at Party City, Nathan was smoking a bubble pipe. It's the weirdest thing. He even taps it like it has tobacco. :confused:

I did make him put the pipe away when he was at the playground. He didn't play on the equipment, though. I saw an older man reading a book, so I teased Nathan saying, "Why don't you go over there since you are the only two reading a book here and ask him what he's reading."

He replied, "Nah -- it's probably a book about politics." :lol:

But why are you allowing such young children smoke and get tattooed?

:lol: