Menu

Urgent prayer request

Hello All~

I just received an urgent call from a dear friend requesting immediate prayer for her cousin's daughter. The child, Taryn (7) started running a temperature of 105 and as taken to the ER. The ER doctors said she had a virsus and to take her home, keep her medicated and put her in cool baths.

Taryn started feeling better saturday then took a turn for the worst on sunday. She was admitted to the hospital and is in isolation. She is a tiny little one and has dropped a great deal of weight, her extremities are blue and her organs are starting to fail. The doctors don't have any idea what is wrong with her. The family would sincerely appreciate prayer for their precious little girl.

Thank you~

Dina

I know another young lady that had this exact medical problem. The doctor told the mother she hadn't given enough tylenol and sent her home. She was shipped to a bigger hospital and put on life support a week later. She did make it but has many resulting problems to deal with.

I'm praying for the little one.