Menu

anyone else just love Shaun White's hair

Did you see the interview about his mom taking his medal to the cleaners to get the ribbon cleaned? What was she thinking??? :lol:

I was just going to post this. I've never been a Shaun White fan (I did not dislike him, just never paid too much attention), but the part of the story about his mom griping because she paid $10 to have the ribbon cleaned, was just precious. It made him sound like such a good kid, especially that he was able to tell that story in a way that was respectful to his mom.

Terri

Actually, I hate his hair, and it's not for any reason that's his fault. Every time I see him I think of Carrot Top, who is one of the most annoying performers out there. He seems like a nice kid, so it's too bad he looks like Carrot Top.

:lol: You hit the nail on the head with that one!

The d.m. they are referring to is a snowboarding move, not vulgar slang. (I'm not typing it out in case I'm wrong.) I'm pretty sure they are just referring the to the swear words.

I actually heard that whole thing while watching the Olympics and would not have really noticed if they hadn't brought attention to it. I agree with the article, by the way.

I do too, but my 5yo is another story. He said, "is that a boy...doesn't look like a boy. Why is his hair like that?" :lol:

Yep, my boys agree with yours! "Doesn't he know he looks like a GIRL?!?!"

It is an absolutely beautiful color, and obviously in wonderful, healthy condition. I'm not a fan of long-haired boys either, though.

It's funny that the OP posted this as just last night when we were watching an interview with him, I told my Dh how he has my hairstyle, but my hair does not look as beautiful as his. I would also LOVE to know what hair products he uses. :) He's so incredibly talented and much fun to watch!

Actually, I hate his hair, and it's not for any reason that's his fault. Every time I see him I think of Carrot Top, who is one of the most annoying performers out there. He seems like a nice kid, so it's too bad he looks like Carrot Top.

Ugh, I said the same thing to DH! Shaun White does have nice hair--similar to my own curly red hair, actually--but I don't love the long hair on guys either. Kind of funny, since I'm a bit of a hippie :lol:

The d.m. they are referring to is a snowboarding move, not vulgar slang. (I'm not typing it out in case I'm wrong.) I'm pretty sure they are just referring the to the swear words.

I actually heard that whole thing while watching the Olympics and would not have really noticed if they hadn't brought attention to it. I agree with the article, by the way.

Thanks for the info.

The double mick is a snowboard trick. If you watch his final run, they talk about it. It's the "expletives" that they are complaining about in the article.