Menu

Mini-me: Another picture thread!

I don't have one. I'm blonde and pale with eyes that change between blue, green, and gray. My son is half Korean, so of course he has dark skin, dark hair, and dark eyes. Think Jon, from Jon and Kate Plus 8. He is half Korean. lol! Not a match with my Irish self.

The funny thing is Korean people say he looks just like me! lol!

I don't have one. I'm blonde and pale with eyes that change between blue, green, and gray. My son is half Korean, so of course he has dark skin, dark hair, and dark eyes. Think Jon, from Jon and Kate Plus 8. He is half Korean. lol! Not a match with my Irish self.

I'm in the same boat. My dh is Filipino so my kids are much darker than I am. I do have people come up and tell me that they look like me though - I think it is the face shape.

My kids are biracial. Every now and them someone will say that one of my girls looks like me, but I think they all look like their father. Here are a few pics of the girls. In one of these, the wind kept blowing DD's hair into her face while I was trying to take a picture. The other one is backstage at a ballet recital. These pics are a couple of years old, but they're a few of my faves.

I'll have to hunt for a good pic of my DS... he likes to make goofy faces when someone tries to take his picture.

post-10076-13535083158695_thumb.jpg

post-10076-1353508315902_thumb.jpg

I'm in the same boat. My dh is Filipino so my kids are much darker than I am. I do have people come up and tell me that they look like me though - I think it is the face shape.
I am the opposite. My daughter looks exactly like me only she is lighter.

When I was a child people would ask my strawberry blonde mother what country she adopted me from! (I was very french/greek looking with BLACK eyes)

My cousin's biracial kids are blonde and blue eyed and VERY light. It is funny how the gene pool turns up sometimes.

I am the opposite. My daughter looks exactly like me only she is lighter.

When I was a child people would ask my strawberry blonde mother what country she adopted me from! (I was very french/greek looking with BLACK eyes)

My cousin's biracial kids are blonde and blue eyed and VERY light. It is funny how the gene pool turns up sometimes.

Yes, I met some children in Japan a long time ago. Their dad (deceased) was English. Their mom was Japanese. The children were blond and blue eyed. The only language and culture they knew was Japanese. I felt a bit sorry for them because no one believed that their mom was really their mom.

My kids are biracial. Every now and them someone will say that one of my girls looks like me, but I think they all look like their father. Here are a few pics of the girls. In one of these, the wind kept blowing DD's hair into her face while I was trying to take a picture. The other one is backstage at a ballet recital. These pics are a couple of years old, but they're a few of my faves.

I'll have to hunt for a good pic of my DS... he likes to make goofy faces when someone tries to take his picture.

These are beautiful children! Makes me want to gobble them up! LOL

I have a 3rd generation mini-me. The photo is L to R, my mom, me, and Kelsie. Only Kelsie has blond hair and blue eyes and I'm brown/green. My mom had blue eyes though. Funny thing is, she looked EXACTLY like my dh when she was a baby.

Oh how cute! That's what I love to see - a picture of mom (or grandma) at the sameish age as daughter. You all look so simlar. That's fun.

DSC_0133-2.jpg funny thing is, until he parted his hair the opposite way and painted on a goatee, I thought he was the one who looked most like me. The other two are total clones of their dad.

scan0022.jpgmy husband as a child

DSC_0201.jpg my oldest

DSC_0159.jpg my youngest

Oh my! That really is a mimi-him....LOL, very cute! And the other one's too.

I'm Asian (very tan) and my kids' dad is (very) white.

People always say my (white) son looks so much like his dad, while my (tanned) daughter looks so much like me -- but I think those people get hung up on the skin color.

My son actually looks identical to me in face shape and features, but he happened to get his dad's skin coloring. My daughter is a dead-ringer for my mother-in-law, but happened to get my darker skin tone. Genes are so fascinating, especially in multiracial kids :)

My brother's wife is Korean, and their oldest daughter still looks exactly like him, just with different coloring. Younger daughter looks just like Mom.

I have no mini-me--oldest girl looks like my mom with some of her dad's features, and younger girl is more of a mishmash. She has my hair though, only redder.

P8130037.JPG

My nieces are bi-racial. I may be biased, but I think they make some of the most gorgeous children! Thank you for sharing your pics!

Here's a picture of my daughter taken a few weeks ago. The small picture is me in 3rd grade. From the day she was born, she has been my little twin, in more ways than just looks. The group picture is me with all my kids last mother's day.

This is truly a stunning resemblance! Beautiful! I don't have a mini-me but ds looked exactly like dh when they were both between 7 -10yrs old.