Menu

movies that you're looking forward to?

I didn't know they were redoing it? Cool, we love the original.

I am looking forward to:

The Lightning Thief

The Hobbit

The Next Star Trek Movie

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

I agree to all these except Harry Potter. We aren't fans of the series. My dd has read all but one of the Lightning Thief books and can't wait. I'm also looking forward to The Blind Side and A Christmas Carol.

Edited by mom31257
typo

Nine.

Looks gorgeous and lush. I even tried to post a thread about it but I don't think anyone cares. I am alone in my love for musicals here and IRL! :confused::D

I love musicals! I just spent several hours this week watching a PBS documentary on the history of Broadway musicals. Last week, I saw "Phantom of the Opera" (Broadway touring production), and today I'm taking ds to see "Narnia the Musical" downtown. Plus, I was just in a local production "Hello Dolly" last month! So you've got me!! You're not alone!

(One of the fun things about being in "Hello Dolly" was being in a group which considered singing show tunes together just for fun to be appropriate behavior. While we were putting on makeup, fixing our hair, and getting dressed, we'd listen to show tunes from someone's iPod and sing along.)

Wendi