Menu

Can you name any pop song on the current Billboard Top 10?

mirth

Can you name any pop song on the current Billboard Top 10?  

1. 1. Can you name any pop song on the current Billboard Top 10?

• Yes
    • No

Could I name one on there right now? No...But I could go through the list and either know some of the songs or artists on there.

Yeah, I have no idea where songs rank, but I knew 4 out of the 10 on the list. I couldn't have told you that they were in the top 10 if you'd asked me.

Totally out of loop here. Is Nirvana on there?:lol:

I voted no....however, I don't feel so uncool. I actually listen to NPR and they play a lot of grrrrreat stuff in the evening. So when I talk about to my hipster younger cousin or my brother they know who I'm talking about. :D I learned about Regina Spektor, Peter Bjorn and John, Neko Case, etc. on there. I don't know if they are on the regular billboards, but I generally don't like pop anyway.

Yeah in the late 70's I heard a comedian joke that his son asked him if were true that Paul McCartney was in a band before Wings! :lol:

LOL, last year about this time there was a thread on here about where we'd failed as hsing parents. It pretty much revolved around our kids not knowing who Hendrix or the Beatles were. I ended up buying some new cds for in the car (who needs to know Chopin?)kidding, I'm kidding, we've reverted back to classical, but we do pump up the oldies every once in awhile, including but not limited to Stone Temple Pilots, the Beejees, and Janis Joplin.

Not only can I not name a song, but I doubt I could name an artist either.

I love music and I'd like to listen to more of it, but there's always either an educational video, singing the abc's, a kids video, a documentary, a TED talk, or just general racket going on here.

On the rare occasion I get to listen to music, I pull out a cd rather than wade through radio stations looking for a song I like, or can tolerate.

Something by Beyonce? Taylor Swift? I have no idea!

This would be me. I could probably guess an artist by what I've seen in the news lately. Yeah. I'm a dork. I only know Jay-z and Kanye because I read foxnews.com.

Nope, I only listen to country and Christian music.

Ditto this. I'd probably do better guessing songs in the top 10 on country radio.