Menu

I'm in Hong Kong!!!!!

I am currently at the Hong Kong International Airport. I have been traveling for 35 hours and awake for 40 (I cannot seem to sleep on a plane!). We have had several interesting obstacles like planes that were three hours late causing us to miss other connections, etc, but God is faithful and we ended up in Hong Kong with plenty of time to catch our final flight to Malaysia.

It has been exhilirating already! So much to look at, so much to take in. Our first official meal in Asia was here at the airport and we had sushi of course! But wow...it was so much better than what we usually get.

So one more flight to go and then I plan to fall into a much-deserved slumber in my new home! I'll update my blog with pics when I wake up. ;)

Awesome!!

And I am soooooo envious of the sushi.

I am sooo excited to read this - thanks for sharing and keeping us posted.

You might also want to know that taking melatonin at night will help get you acclimated to new day and night hours and get over jet lag.

Awesome!!

And I am soooooo envious of the sushi.

I am sooo excited to read this - thanks for sharing and keeping us posted.

You might also want to know that taking melatonin at night will help get you acclimated to new day and night hours and get over jet lag.

Yeah! Looking forward to the pics!