Menu

How many of you have a pic of yourself as your avatar?

Yep, that's me. My hair is shorter now, but it is a fairly recent picture.

You're cute! I love seeing what people look like irl!

Unfortunately, though, I'm intimidated by pretty people, & I was really hoping everybody here would be dowdy.

So...a whole lot of y'all have really managed to buck the stereotype of hs'ing moms, but at the expense of me feeling comfortable talking to you! LOL

Except Judo. Your avatar makes me very comfortable. ;)

Okay, I added one of me, just for you. ;)

Hope I don't scare y'all away. (I am allowed to say "y'all" now that I'm in TX, right? It's all new to me.)

I think you're totally cute...love your glasses. :) And you may say y'all as soon as you've learned the secret handshake...

;)

And you may say y'all as soon as you've learned the secret handshake...

Secret handshake? :eek:

And, my TX brother thinks my glasses are too... "Northwest" for TX. Ah, well I'm from the PNW after all. I might be able to learn a secret handshake as long as I don't have to give up my glasses. ;)

...it's time to come clean.

That is *not* an actual, un-retouched photo of me in my avatar.

I photoshopped my hair to look calmer. ;o)

Just kidding...I do have a photo in my profile, though, and I love it when folks have their pictures up. I'm a curious person by nature, and I like seeing what you all look like!

I haven't been feeling too witchy lately, but I was confessing "witchy" activities to another woman who I volunteer with at dd's school - I don't do this much; people are fairly conservative here. Where "circles" used to be a dime a dozen in my old town there's not much going on here - and for a moment I wished I hadn't. Then she confessed she thinks that if people keep making movies about aliens attacking earth they eventually will.

Hmmmm. LOL!

Oh, I can't leave it like that. She's a totally sweet woman who just about single-handedly coordinates food programs for people all around town. We were really discussing how "intentions" can create results whether through prayer, spells, meditation or creativity (like making movies) and how we "get back" whatever we "put out there".

I like my Boudicca avatar. If I ever find a really good "good witch" maybe I'll pick it up.

Nope. I have a profile picture, though.

I've had other images of myself online, but I thought it was time to be honest about my plumpness.

That's the real me. A fat girl with too much makeup. :D

Crissy, if you are going to be honest, I would NOT call you a plump girl with too much makeup!!!!

Hope I don't scare y'all away. (I am allowed to say "y'all" now that I'm in TX, right? It's all new to me.)

heh heh - Whisperlily - we've been in B'ham 2.6 years, and I now say y'all regularly! I kinda like it - aaack! Don't tell my dh!!!!!

I obviously don't have a pix avatar. Maybe when I get more saavy. . .or let my dc take my picture!

If I ever find a really good "good witch" maybe I'll pick it up.

Hm. I sure don't see you as a Wizard of Oz Glinda, lol! I always think of you as McGonagall. But way younger!!

this one would be great if everyone new what it was. I kinda like it...

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/manga.php?id=6597

this is pretty to the point: http://www.evisionarts.com/portal/earthandmoon/images/templates/wicca/goodWitch.gif

i kinda like the animated broom and cooking witch a ways down on this page:

http://www.halloweentshirtsandgifts.com/witchgifts_3.htm

dh would vote for this one..:)

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/3571/nicewitch5vm.jpg

what do you want in an avatar? what do you want your good witch to look like?

I have a 12ft bull whip --does that make my avatar more realistic? hee hee.....