Menu

Thin Mints are evil, I tell you. Evil!

How I cured my Thin Mint addiction:

Trader Joe's Candy Cane Jo-Jos

and

Back to Nature Fudge Mints (currently on sale at Whole Foods for cheaper than our local GS Council is charging for Thin Mints, plus healthier, plus they taste better)

We ordered ZERO boxes of Thin Mints this year. I'm over the Thin Mints.

Yes, we received our two days ago and they are already gone! As a matter of fact, we got two boxes of Thin Mints, two of the Trefoils, and two of the Cameroons and they are all gone. I also order Do-Si-Dos but I have put those away for awhile as I want to make sure that there are no problems with them before we eat them. I figure I will give it a month and if no one has gotten sick or died then we can eat them.

How I cured my Thin Mint addiction:

Trader Joe's Candy Cane Jo-Jos

and

Back to Nature Fudge Mints (currently on sale at Whole Foods for cheaper than our local GS Council is charging for Thin Mints, plus healthier, plus they taste better)

We ordered ZERO boxes of Thin Mints this year. I'm over the Thin Mints.

Wah! I miss Wild Oats more than Whole Foods, but we *also* have no Trader Joe's, and that's just horrible. I keep emailing them to whine about opening one in Syracuse or Albany.

(I did order some Thin Mints this year.)

I got breakfast in bed yesterday. Guess what was included-- yep, thin mints. Dd's made me pancakes, w/ a thin mint on top, a bowl full of orange slices, w/ thin mints around the edge. Pretty smart of them- they knew I wouldn't get mad and I wouldn't eat cookies for breakfast, so they got to eat thin mints for their breakfast!