Menu

Found a cheap dress with pockets …

Since we had a big discussion last year about this 

I don’t normally shop Walmart but I was in there in search of something and these caught my eye because they looked perfect 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Time-and-Tru-Women-s-Sleeveless-Knit-Dress/868953947?athbdg=L1600&from=searchResults

$9.98 With pockets and super comfy. I’m 5’4 and it comes to just past the knee. 
It washed great so I went back and got 4 more. I need some cooler dresses for summer and this material is light and cool. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for sharing! I have a dress with pockets I really like from Walmart. The brand is Free Assembly. Similar style but with elbow length sleeves. It is really nice quality. I got it on clearance, too. 

I may get this in the navy. I love how simple it is. You could really show off a nice necklace. 🙂

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ann.without.an.e said:

$9.98 With pockets and super comfy. I’m 5’4 and it comes to just past the knee. 
It washed great so I went back and got 4 more. I need some cooler dresses for summer and this material is light and cool. 

I'm a few inches taller and wish it was that length for me.  I have really ugly knees and prefer dresses that cover them or I end up wearing capri leggings underneath.

Edited by Kassia
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Ottakee said:

Thanks for sharing.  I will look next time I am there.   Could be a nice swimsuit cover up too.

Honestly, my best fitting pair of f Capris are that brand from Walmart.

I never think of Walmart but I should check them out more often. 

13 hours ago, Ottakee said:

Honestly, my best fitting pair of f Capris are that brand from Walmart.

I wear another brand of yoga pants (regular and capri length) from Walmart. I think they usually run less than $15. I find them more comfortable than LL Bean's perfect fit pants. People like to criticize Walmart for "throw away" fashion, but I live in those pants and they get washed a lot. And I have some that I know are more than five years old. They're faded but otherwise still in good shape. They're still fine for wearing around the house, doing yard work, etc. 

• Like 2