Menu

Jokes & memes

Katy

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When my oldest was a baby, we had lots of trouble breastfeeding and hung out at the lactation center a lot, where my husband thumbed through Medications and Mother’s Milk, where we learned that apparently you shouldn’t rub crack on your nipples and breastfeed your baby.  That kinda set the tone for our entire parenting career. We decided that if that was the standard, we were stressing way too much about pretty much everything.  

IMG_3417.jpeg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Terabith said:

When my oldest was a baby, we had lots of trouble breastfeeding and hung out at the lactation center a lot, where my husband thumbed through Medications and Mother’s Milk, where we learned that apparently you shouldn’t rub crack on your nipples and breastfeed your baby.  That kinda set the tone for our entire parenting career. We decided that if that was the standard, we were stressing way too much about pretty much everything.  

IMG_3417.jpeg

Wait, I wasn't supposed to do that?  I swear my pediatrician never told me!  

• Haha 6

On 7/10/2023 at 5:12 PM, Lady Florida. said:

Whenever a hurricane is coming and people go crazy buying bottled water, Dasani is always the last brand left on the shelf. Aquafina comes in at a close second.

FB_IMG_1688995428132.jpg

Alright, if I’m forced to drink bottled water, I really do like Aquafina!! 

Otherwise absolutely accurate on the Dasani. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Terabith said:

IMG_3432.jpeg

😂 I’d make it a new career goal to leave no doubts at all for Julie that I’m a vampire.

Maybe leave my browser open briefly to stuff like “room darkening window shades”, “inexpensive coffin options”, “blood stain removers”, “sunblock 100spf”, “cosmetic dentistry”, “no sun vacation destinations”

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

13 minutes ago, Murphy101 said:

😂 I’d make it a new career goal to leave no doubts at all for Julie that I’m a vampire.

Maybe leave my browser open briefly to stuff like “room darkening window shades”, “inexpensive coffin options”, “blood stain removers”, “sunblock 100spf”, “cosmetic dentistry”, “no sun vacation destinations”

They make glittery lotion. It's probably microplastics, but it might add that Twilight touch. 😁

• Like 6

1 minute ago, El... said:

They make glittery lotion. It's probably microplastics, but it might add that Twilight touch. 😁

It's mica, not microplastics. It might be MORE problematic because it involves child labor.  You have to be under 10 to fit in the tiny dangerous mines. But it's ubiquitous in all makeup these days.

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, Katy said:

It's mica, not microplastics. It might be MORE problematic because it involves child labor.  You have to be under 10 to fit in the tiny dangerous mines. But it's ubiquitous in all makeup these days.

Well, that's not fun! Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Terabith said:

This is why Noah’s Ark isn’t a story you teach to children!  

IMG_3438.jpeg

I'm sorry. That was my kid, lol!

(Actually his big question, in preschool no less, was about a different set of events, but same deal--he did save it until he got home though.)

• Like 2