Menu

Jokes & memes

Katy

1 hour ago, wintermom said:

Perhaps because catching mice is done at night, and being completely adorable is a daytime activity?

May be an image of cat and text that says 'My mother works at a nursery for garden supplies. They have a cat who's supposed to be catching mice all day Instead, she does this'

I was at a nursery yesterday.  The cat was in its carrier (door open), sound asleep.

eta: if you think about it, the mice are asleep during the day too.

1 hour ago, wintermom said:

May be an image of text

Reminds me of the mom who saw the side-eye of satisfaction between her son and his friend as she went into the principal's office.
When she came out - she took out the BIG guns.  mawaahahaha.
She went up to her son, and gave him a hug and slobbery kiss (in front of GIRLS!), and how she was so glad she was able to come right down and how she'd finished doing her hair (no curlers - this time) while pinching his cheeks . . . 

She was NEVER called to the principal's office again.

Edited by gardenmom5
  • Like 2

On 6/15/2023 at 3:25 PM, Katy said:

This is heinous but still made me laugh.

IMG_9820.jpeg

Not heinous. Absolutely glorious. Well maybe not the sleeping with him part. That probably wasn’t glorious. But I appreciate the sacrifice she made for the sisterhood. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Murphy101 said:

Not heinous. Absolutely glorious. Well maybe not the sleeping with him part. That probably wasn’t glorious. But I appreciate the sacrifice she made for the sisterhood. 

The sleeping with him part is what bugged me, yeah. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Katy said:

IMG_9845.jpeg

But did any of them get to take her home?

4 hours ago, Katy said:

IMG_9843.jpeg

Kittens make for very good distractions.

4 hours ago, Katy said:

IMG_9840.jpeg

Because as much as my cat liked to catch mice (so they had to be alive for him to chase them), he never ate them . . . . 

3 hours ago, Katy said:

IMG_9857.jpeg

My sil has a friend who is a college prof who has written a textbook for his course.  The publisher requires him to "update it"  every two years so students have to buy new ones.   It ticks him off because he does see it as a waste of money.  Yes, the University is part of the problem.