Menu

Putin’s brother gets puppies and decorates the monolith for Christmas

Terabith

Putin’s brother already had two dogs, but now there are two puppies.  One is a small chocolate lab.  I couldn’t get a picture of it because he already thinks I am super weird.  The other is older and maybe a golden?  It’s not the best picture because, again, awkward...

The monolith has a Christmas ornament now instead of a pumpkin.  

445093E1-B665-4D9E-9D1D-F18E508A96E4.jpeg

145D2EE8-3485-414E-B8A8-4678FA3B562C.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 10
  • Haha 12

I feel like we have seen that Christmas ornament before.  Is this a zombie pic?  That’s so 2020!

Also, I still am awaiting photographic evidence that Putin is actually related to the owner.  As we like to say on WTM, picture or it didn’t happen!

Also, what that monolith needs is a big fat Moravian Stern hanging nearby, as a signal booster to the Mothership.  

Just now, Carol in Cal. said:

I feel like we have seen that Christmas ornament before.  Is this a zombie pic?  That’s so 2020!

Also, I still am awaiting photographic evidence that Putin is actually related to the owner.  As we like to say on WTM, picture or it didn’t happen!

Also, what that monolith needs is a big fat Moravian Stern hanging nearby, as a signal booster to the Mothership.  

You have seen the ornament before.  He had it up last year.  

So, his brother does not have a Russian accent.  He has a slight Southern accent.  And he's kind of suspicious about me taking pictures of his property, so I don't think I'm going to get a picture of him himself.  Sorry.  

Maybe I'll tell my husband I need spy glasses for Christmas with a camera in the glasses?  

• Like 2
  • Haha 12

Well, it's good to see that we've trained you to put pictures in your original post.

And I'm sure Putin's brother is posting on his Monolith Enthusiasts' Chat Board about the weird neighbor who keeps taking pictures of his yard.

Keep up the good work. We're all behind you and support whatever you need to do to keep us up to date.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Terabith said:

Maybe I'll tell my husband I need spy glasses for Christmas with a camera in the glasses?  

Of course you should. It's the most reasonable option, after all. And on the list of "weird things that have happened in 2020," such a request wouldn't even be on the list!

I agree with pp that the monolith needs an Easter egg at the appropriate time. Also, a shamrock for St. Patrick's day wouldn't be unreasonable. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, barnwife said:

Of course you should. It's the most reasonable option, after all. And on the list of "weird things that have happened in 2020," such a request wouldn't even be on the list!

I agree with pp that the monolith needs an Easter egg at the appropriate time. Also, a shamrock for St. Patrick's day wouldn't be unreasonable. 

I've kind of worried about the little boy outside without a mask, too.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Terabith said:

I've kind of worried about the little boy outside without a mask, too.  

Well. he is outside and socially distancing, so it could be worse.

Last year I hoped for a update in which it was covered with Christmas lights. I'm guessing since they ornament is back they aren't going to decorate it further this season. Rats.

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

I think he has buried somebody under the monolith. It’s a grave. 
there must be a lot of gossip going around your neighborhood about this monolith. 

Or about Terabith for taking photos.  They probably think she's a Russian spy disguised as an American to keep an eye on Putin's brother, who is disguised as a Southerner.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Not_a_Number said:

I think I missed the beginning of this story... why is he Putin's brother? 😄 The monolith part is pretty self-explanatory. 

Neighbor just looks a LOT like Putin, except a little older and pudgier.  But the resemblance is uncanny; even my kids have commented on it.  Hence "Putin's older brother."  

• Like 1