Menu

What's your favorite....

After I asked ds the question: All of them.

Me: No, they are asking for one favorite animal. Which one is it?

Ds: Giraffe.

Me: What's your favorite pet animal?

Ds: Pet The Snake (that's his stuffed pet snake he loves to carry around. "Pet The Snake" is his name BTW :D)

My favorite pet animal is a dog (I miss having one!) and my favorite wild animal is a (wild) horse.

Hands down it would have to be the elephant. I've loved them since I can remember and when my dh goes on deployment he always makes a point of getting me a new elephant figurine.

As for pets. I'm an animal lover so I'm ok with dogs, cats, fish, rodents (yes I've had pet rats) and lizards. I'm not a huge fan of birds though.

My dd would say her favorite wild animal is any big cat, she adores them and could watch them all day at the zoo. As for a pet, she would love a horse, but she's never been near one other than pony rides or a state fair. I'd love to find her a class to take for some exposure to horse care, but it's so expensive around here.

My 2 sons change their favorite on a whim. Right now the oldest loves Pandas, and the youngest loves dinosaurs LOL

The animal I am in awe with and have utter respect for is the ELEPHANT. The most majestic animal on earth.

The animal that holds my heart and soul is the CAT. No other animal is as beautiful and no bond runs deeper. My cats are my "furry children". :)

Ditto. I was going to say that I can't really pick one, but those are my top two.