Menu

Prayers needed please.

hjffkj

Hey all. If you can share some good thoughts and prayers for my sil they would be greatly appreciated.  She's been having some issues with numbness and tingling in her hands and now it is in her face.  They are keeping her overnight and won't really know more until the morning when they do an MRI.  MS has been discussed as a possibility because of the symptoms but they are hopeful that it isn't that because of the pattern of the symptoms. But they still need to rule it out. My 6 month old nephew needs prayers too because he's not allowed to stay in the hospital with her overnight.  He's exclusively breastfed and has not been away from his mom for more than a couple hours at a time. 

Thanks all.

• Sad 6

Aww, dear baby boy will miss his mama! Healing thoughts for your SIL. I hope it gets figured out and treated quickly. These types of symptoms can be difficult to pinpoint. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kand said:

Poor mama and baby. I pray for both of them. Does she have a pump with her to keep her supply up while they are apart?

Yes, my brother was able to bring it to her at some point before he had to leave with the baby.

3 hours ago, Lawyer&Mom said:

If she’s feeling guilty about not being able to feed him, maybe she can think of formula as his first solid food?  Six months is about when you would usually start that.

Hope they can be reunited soon!

I doubt she feels guilty just worried about him actually taking a bottle. She has experience with one of her other kids being allergic to her breast milk so had to formula feed so it isn't a foreign idea for her.

Also, he's actually younger than 6 months. Maybe not even 5 months yet. I can't for the life of me remember. 2 of my sils had babies a few weeks apart and it was when I myself was still in new baby mode with my 5th so it is all a daze. That's what happens when the kid count on this side of the family gets into the twenty's I guess. Ha

• Like 3

Well they have ruled out tumors and MS. She is being discharged and will follow up with a Dr soon to continue the journey of figuring this out. 

Thank you all for your prayers. I imagine I'll reach out again once we know more. Health issues suck

• Like 4