Menu

Perhaps they are getting graded on how well they tag each thread. :lol::lol:

I wonder if they know the mods can see who tags the threads. Or maybe it's the mods messing with us? Trying to get us to shut the heck up about the election and grouse about something else??? :D

Alex, I'll take "Are the stars out tonight for $1000"!

I posted the same question early, it was really bugging me! And then NO ONE responded so then it was REALLY bugging me! So I logged off!

But I think I got it: there's a meteor shower going on (I know this because we just finished studying planets :D!). Maybe the moderator is playing "Lets see who catches this" with us! Gotcha!

Only today.

Does this mean that you'll be outing the one starrers too? ;)

My insides were so utterly knotted over which star thread was worthiest of the exceptional rating. It would almost have been easier for the proverbial camel to pass through eye of needle than to award 5 stars to one and 4 to another. Finding my mental facilities raveling, I declared a tie, dislodged finger from thimble, and just now rated this thread a 5. Other fairies apparently did not find it as mesmerizing.

Edited by tibbyl
sp

My insides were so utterly knotted over which star thread was worthiest of the exceptional rating. It would almost have been easier for the proverbial camel to pass through eye of needle than to award 5 stars to one and 4 to another. Finding my mental facilities raveling, I declared a tie, dislodged finger from thimble, and just now rated this thread a 5.
I forgot to rate this thread! :eek: