Menu

good news re: biopsies

SparklyUnicorn

Awesome! Any further treatment recommendations?

No.  At this point I'm down to 30 mg of Prevacid (that's half for me).  I'm not having symptoms.

Follow up not until Oct.  I'm also feeling so much better since I got rid of that thrush problem and since I started taking my allergy stuff again.  I think between those three things I was feeling pretty terrible, but not really anymore.

I'm not complaining!

• Like 10

That is awesome!  So great that you heard on Friday so that you weren't worrying all weekend. Despite the relief, I know from experience that your mind just turns to "ok, what else could it be."

I also got benign results recently for a biopsy.  The nurse called and was trying to say "it's good news" but I kept hearing "it's kidneys". I even repeated it back to her and she said "yep."  I was trying to figure out how they determined I had problems with my kidneys from the biopsy sample they took!  Thankfully, kidneys are currently fine.   :laugh:  

• Like 1

That is awesome!  So great that you heard on Friday so that you weren't worrying all weekend. Despite the relief, I know from experience that your mind just turns to "ok, what else could it be."

I also got benign results recently for a biopsy.  The nurse called and was trying to say "it's good news" but I kept hearing "it's kidneys". I even repeated it back to her and she said "yep."  I was trying to figure out how they determined I had problems with my kidneys from the biopsy sample they took!  Thankfully, kidneys are currently fine.   :laugh:  

:lol: