Menu

Yes, I am the last one ever to start watching Gilmore Girls.

FloridaLisa

I think I was too busy with law school or working or having babies when this first came out. :) 

I watched the pilot and I was all ready to spend Sunday evening with Season 1 but it's not free on Amazon prime. :/

Where can a girl find Gilmore Girls FREE online? Do I need a netflix account? 

Netflix is producing 4 movies as catch-ups, currently slated for a December release.  It will be called Gilmore Girls: Seasons and the four movie length episodes will be Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall. 

I went on an internet search for spoilers on a long car trip the other day.  I want to say filming is mostly over now because all the Stars Hollow scenes were filmed on the same lot Pretty Little Liars uses, and they start up again this week I believe.  Lauren Graham said in an an interview that despite having filmed the famous last 4 words, nothing is actually ending.  No one dies.  If they could logistically make it work with all those people, they could conceivably do some more.

• Like 2

Get Netflix. At least for a month, so you can devour the seven seasons.  We will let you know when to rejoin in the fall for the Netflix-created FOUR MOVIES that update us on everyone in Stars Hollow and cover a full year (each 90 minute show is to cover one season of the year.)

• Like 1

Netflix is producing 4 movies as catch-ups, currently slated for a December release.  It will be called Gilmore Girls: Seasons and the four movie length episodes will be Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall. 

I went on an internet search for spoilers on a long car trip the other day.  I want to say filming is mostly over now because all the Stars Hollow scenes were filmed on the same lot Pretty Little Liars uses, and they start up again this week I believe.  Lauren Graham said in an an interview that despite having filmed the famous last 4 words, nothing is actually ending.  No one dies.  If they could logistically make it work with all those people, they could conceivably do some more.

Well, one of the actors died before they filmed these new eps or movies I guess? so I'm sure that is reflected on.

• Like 1

I believe gilmore girls is still on netflix. I think I made it as far as episode 6. I just can't get into it. Everyone keeps telling me how great it is but I am not seeing it.

I tried to get into it from all the love it gets but I think I stalled out at the same point. I was even a teen mom and thought maybe that would help me connect but not really.