Menu

Look! Look!! Look!!!

I have to say, after that big thread in which you asked for feedback, I was sort of convinced you were just going to chuck the whole thing off a bridge. It was full of conflicting suggestions and made me laugh.

So, I am glad to see that we didn't kill it with kindness

ps: dying to see those updated math and science chapters.  Why oh why does it come out in September?  I have to be done shopping by August..... :svengo:

Edited by redsquirrel
  • Like 8

I don't know. I have mixed feelings.

On the one hand, congratulations! It must have been a mammoth effort; I hope it is rewarded and the new book sells well.

I like the idea of moving the resource list online so that it can be updated.

OTOH, I have read all three editions, and the first one is still my favourite. I like the simple, DIY, offline methods best.

• Like 1

I don't know. I have mixed feelings.

On the one hand, congratulations! It must have been a mammoth effort; I hope it is rewarded and the new book sells well.

I like the idea of moving the resource list online so that it can be updated.

OTOH, I have read all three editions, and the first one is still my favourite. I like the simple, DIY, offline methods best.

I kind of see them like (book) children. I love them all differently. :D

• Like 4

I'm glad it won't come out before I have time to go through our books! I need to either get rid of something (!) or maybe designate "SWB Bookcase Fund" as a budget item. :D 

Of course I have the 3rd ed., so if I gave that to someone else, that would help. But I have to read the 4th before I can do that, don't I?

ps: dying to see those updated math and science chapters. Why oh why does it come out in September? I have to be done shopping by August..... :svengo:

I have to send my planning to the government before the 3rd workday in september,

Amazon says it takes even a month to get the book in Europe... :o

So besides preordering, I paid once more money to get it in a week at home.

So I can read it in our fall break :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...