Menu

Hi again

I wanted to say hello and let y'all know I've missed you these past few weeks. We flew in Friday evening but I am just now summoning the mental and physical energy to immerse myself in the Real World (or cyber world, in this case!). I could say so much about our trip, but most of it isn't good, so I'll refrain. Suffice it to say I found it disappointing and challenging ~ challenging in the sense that it took a toll on what you know is already a difficult marriage. A lot of hope I held throughout the summer was disspelled. There were some good points, of course, and once I can get my camera working again, I'll share a few pics on my photo blog. Right now I'm trying to get into the swing of things, especially as far as school is concerned. Oddly enough, indecision I faced all summer re my 8th grader's studies is still right here ~ no one made the decisions for me while I was gone. Whaddya know!:tongue_smilie:

Best to all of you!

I am sure we'd grate in eachother's nerves in real world, but here in cyber-WTMspace, I did miss you (for what that is worth!!).

Welcome back. I am sure you'll figure out what do with your 8th grader. In the meantime enjoy your view and count your blessings!

Looking forward to the photo-session once you get it up.

Oh, Colleen...:grouphug:

I missed your "voice" here. :001_smile: Now that your vacation is over, I'm sure you'll be able to come to some decisions about your 8th grader.

And, hey, if you come across any sure fire way of summoning mental and physical energy on a consistent basis... let me in on it. :tongue_smilie:

good to have you back!

Oddly enough, indecision I faced all summer re my 8th grader's studies is still right here ~ no one made the decisions for me while I was gone. Whaddya know!:tongue_smilie:

Best to all of you!

I missed you! I always enjoy your POV. I too missed where you went...and did you take your kids with you....

Sorry things did not go well.

Welcome back! I've been waiting for you, so I can ask you a few questions that have been on my mind about dairy cows.

#1 What happens to the cows when they get too old to give milk. Do they get sold for beef? Do they live out their old age in a pasture? If so, how do you bury them?

#2 What is the difference between a dairy cow and a beef cow? Does it depend on the breed, or does all the milk and beef taste the same, so it is up to the owner what to use them for?

#3 Do the cows have to have calves in order to give milk? If so, is there plenty of milk for the calves, too?

Thanks in advance for your answers to these questions. I can wait until you have time to get to them. :001_smile:

RC