Menu

Welcomed our newest grandbaby last night!

StaceyinLA

My middle daughter gave birth to her 3rd last night one day before her due date. He is a precious little thing!

It was quite a whirlwind as her husband wasn't gonna be able to come until after the birth, but then he decided to take extra leave and try to be here for the birth, so he left VA yesterday around lunchtime.

She started having steady contractions around 4:30, left for the birth center at 6 (with my oldest dd because she really needed me to be with the kids so she wouldn't have to worry about them being unhappy), arrived at the birth center at 6:59, gave birth to little man at 7:45. Poor dsil didn't get to the birth center Til 5 am. They had to face time him for the delivery while he sat on the side of the road.

Crazy!!

7 lbs 10 ounces - super chubby cheeks!!

I'm so happy to be a granny again!!

• Like 35

My middle daughter gave birth to her 3rd last night one day before her due date. He is a precious little thing!

It was quite a whirlwind as her husband wasn't gonna be able to come until after the birth, but then he decided to take extra leave and try to be here for the birth, so he left VA yesterday around lunchtime.

She started having steady contractions around 4:30, left for the birth center at 6 (with my oldest dd because she really needed me to be with the kids so she wouldn't have to worry about them being unhappy), arrived at the birth center at 6:59, gave birth to little man at 7:45. Poor dsil didn't get to the birth center Til 5 am. They had to face time him for the delivery while he sat on the side of the road.

Crazy!!

7 lbs 10 ounces - super chubby cheeks!!

I'm so happy to be a granny again!!

Congratulations. That is wonderful news. Sorry your son in law didn't make it. I love the Internet!!!