Menu

damn...I just want to cry..pity party inside

SparklyUnicorn

My violin instructor got a big promotion at his job and will be too busy to give lessons anymore.  I'm happy for him, but I'm very bummed for me.  It took me forever to feel comfortable around him.  I'm not sure he is replaceable.  Well of course, I can find someone else, but I don't wanna.  I don't really want to quit either.  It's been almost three years now.  : (

And he thinks I'll go there this Sunday.  I might just cry the whole time!  *sigh*

• Like 3

Can your current instructor recommend a replacement?

I hope you find someone new, because I remember when you first started playing and I think it's so cool that you have stuck with it all this time. It would be awful for you to quit now! :grouphug:

• Like 4

My violin instructor got a big promotion at his job and will be too busy to give lessons anymore.  I'm happy for him, but I'm very bummed for me.  It took me forever to feel comfortable around him.  I'm not sure he is replaceable.  Well of course, I can find someone else, but I don't wanna.  I don't really want to quit either.  It's been almost three years now.  : (

And he thinks I'll go there this Sunday.  I might just cry the whole time!  *sigh*

I didn't really mean to like this... but I want to show my support and understanding.   I hate it when the rug gets pulled out from under me... it's hard to adjust. 

• Like 2

Can your current instructor recommend a replacement?

I hope you find someone new, because I remember when you first started playing and I think it's so cool that you have stuck with it all this time. It would be awful for you to quit now! :grouphug:

Yeah he said he knows of a few people.

I'm sure I can find someone.  That's not really a problem.

Ugh I'm just so damn bummed.  I'm supposed to go there this Sunday and I don't know how I'm going to get through that without being a blubbery mess. 

• Like 1

I am sorry. I swear I would be rocking back and forth and sobbing if we lost our piano teacher.

I was crying.  I was so surprised by my reaction of it!  It's probably better he told me in an e-mail (we will meet up this Sunday).  I might have flipped out without time to get over my freak out.