Ignore this thread!

10 hours ago, Another Lynn said:

Welcome!  😊

Thank you!

9 hours ago, ikslo said:

Welcome, JCL!

Thank you!

6 hours ago, Susan in TN said:

Welcome JCL - stop by any time!  We are totally OK with randomness.

Thanks!  It was the randomness which drew me into this crazy thread!  

6 hours ago, KrissiK said:

Welcome to ITT, JCL!! 

I haven't a clue what ITT is, but thank you! 🙂 

I hope this Thursday has treated you all well.  I am thrilled because today was our last day of co-op and Thursdays will once again belong to us.  Now if only baseball/softball season would end!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Slache said:

I haven't looked at my signature since my computer broke months ago. I wonder how correct it's not.

Your signature: Explorer's Bible Study NT | RLTL, IEW & BW | Strayer-Upton | OPOL Spanish, Elementary Greek and homemade Japanese | Our Star Spangled-Story | Swimming Creatures

19 minutes ago, JCL said:

I haven't a clue what ITT is, but thank you! 🙂 

I hope this Thursday has treated you all well.  I am thrilled because today was our last day of co-op and Thursdays will once again belong to us.  Now if only baseball/softball season would end!

ITT = Ignore This Thread

We even have our own anthem. You'll see the anthem posted on random booyas. Which is what we say when we make the first post of a new page. And the Original Booya Babe (OBB) says it's spelled B.O.O.Y.A. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Renai said:

Your signature: Explorer's Bible Study NT | RLTL, IEW & BW | Strayer-Upton | OPOL Spanish, Elementary Greek and homemade Japanese | Our Star Spangled-Story | Swimming Creatures

I know, I just changed it. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I have a sore throat and a bad case of the notawannas. I did rewriting on a short story and painted my book cover for inspiration. Because I do strange things like that.  I still should write some more but I kind of want to make my pizza, eat it, watch a little fishing on TV and go to bed. Bad case of the lazy writer setting in here. In my defense, I've written 2K words plus for four days in a row.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

OK - I just got really mad at a poor receptionist at our very long term chiropractor (been seeing him for 20 years).  She tried to tell me that my son (who has been in college out of state) can only be seen as a new patient since it's been so long.  For one thing - she's wrong - it hasn't been over a year, since he saw the doctor at Christmas time and last time I checked that wasn't a whole year ago - and second - just no.  We're not going to do that because it is unnecessary and requires x-rays etc.  Nope.  Nope. Nope.  I was already ticked at her because in the last month she scheduled me wrong (understandable mistake) and then yelled at me for forgetting to come in in the middle of my 7 1/2 hour day at the ER with my daughter (not understandable once she knew why I wasn't there).  I told her that if she wanted to singlehandedly drive away a 20 year patient, she's doing a good job of it.  Which wasn't nice but honestly her presence is making me not want to go to him even though he's the only chiropractor who doesn't seriously hurt me. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I’m at dd12’s dress rehearsal. The recital was fine. Was able to get by with a quick “hello, good to see you” to the former cello teacher since I was rushing out to get here. (Except then I lost dd12 because SHE DECIDED SHE HAD TO CHANGE CLOTHES!!  😠  Honestly child - we just don’t have time for fashion concerns.)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Another Lynn said:

I finally saw End Game. 

What did you think??

I was kind of griping to IRL-BFF about it, and she said we needed to have a Marvel Film Festival this summer. I think that sounds like something that can be done.

Edited by KrissiK
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Renai said:

ITT = Ignore This Thread

We even have our own anthem. You'll see the anthem posted on random booyas. Which is what we say when we make the first post of a new page. And the Original Booya Babe (OBB) says it's spelled B.O.O.Y.A. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Well, that makes sense.  Thank's for the heads up on the booyas too!

Jean, you are a saint for not throttling that woman.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, KrissiK said:

What did you think??

I was kind of griping to IRL-BFF about it, and she said we needed to have a Marvel Film Festival this summer. I think that sounds like something that can be done.

I liked a lot of it. Some things I didn’t. The majority of the plot, I liked. I didn’t like one or two scenes. I didn’t like the handling of one character. Overall, it was good. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Susan in TN said:

There are those about the place who prefer the CORRECT AND MOST UNIVERSALLY ACKNOWLEDGED spelling, which is BooyaH.

Although some of us prefer to remain on the fence and spell it booya/h.  And in an effort to please everyone, likely pleases no one!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Happy Friday!  Two classes, D&D and a Kids Night out that may have no one show up.  I'll stop by the science center just in case because people did say "interested" on Facebook and I've had people show up when I wasn't expecting it before.   Next year I'm requiring at least 24 hours notice for workshops and KNO.

Dh is heading to his parents for the weekend so I'll clean, read and plan classes.  An exciting weekend!

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Jean in Newcastle said:

Hi. I have been drinking tons of magnesium today and still am not at bowel tolerance. 

See now, that sentence makes me think you should be reclining in a warm magnesium bath sipping magnesium from a champagne glass.  Probably hit that bowel tolerance pretty quick, but in a fancy setting. :biggrin:

Edited by Susan in TN
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Changed kitty "litter" this morning.  Actually we switched to a system that has pellets and a pad underneath for the pee.  It's much better as far as odors go, but the system doesn't last as long as it says it will (maybe because we only have one litter box, and technically we should have two? for one cat?).  Anyway, I made a note in my calendar to change the pad sooner this week.  But it was a bit of a mess this morning.  😵  The bummer is, even though I had "change litter" on my calendar, I didn't have it on my to-do list!  So, I don't get to cross it off.  😩😜 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Good Morning!!!!!

COFFEE!!!!!

Friday!!

We have a bit of a weather system coming through today. Or course for us, a weather system is anything that drops any amount of precipitation, even enough to just make spots on the windshield,

School!!

Allergy shots for DD1!

Gotta run to the post office, but that’s all the errands.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Another Lynn said:

Changed kitty "litter" this morning.  Actually we switched to a system that has pellets and a pad underneath for the pee.  It's much better as far as odors go, but the system doesn't last as long as it says it will (maybe because we only have one litter box, and technically we should have two? for one cat?).  Anyway, I made a note in my calendar to change the pad sooner this week.  But it was a bit of a mess this morning.  😵  The bummer is, even though I had "change litter" on my calendar, I didn't have it on my to-do list!  So, I don't get to cross it off.  😩😜 

What system is that?

3 minutes ago, Renai said:

What system is that?

Purina breeze.  Pricey.  But her box is in a corner of the kitchen, so it's worth it to us.  Unfortunately we don't have a laundry room, utility room, or bathroom with enough room for it.  The pellets are supposed to last a month and the pads (in a tray underneath) are supposed to last a week.  Some of the refill purchase options on amazon are overpriced, so if you do it, be sure to compare options.    

https://www.amazon.com/Purina-Tidy-Cats-BREEZE-Litter/dp/B001411SK0/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?keywords=purina+breeze+litter+box+system&qid=1557497590&s=gateway&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Another Lynn said:

Purina breeze.  Pricey.  But her box is in a corner of the kitchen, so it's worth it to us.  Unfortunately we don't have a laundry room, utility room, or bathroom with enough room for it.  The pellets are supposed to last a month and the pads (in a tray underneath) are supposed to last a week.  Some of the refill purchase options on amazon are overpriced, so if you do it, be sure to compare options.    

https://www.amazon.com/Purina-Tidy-Cats-BREEZE-Litter/dp/B001411SK0/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?keywords=purina+breeze+litter+box+system&qid=1557497590&s=gateway&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1

We don't have any of those rooms either (well, yeah a bathroom, but small). Ours is in the hallway next to the bathroom. I'll check it out!

16 minutes ago, Renai said:

We don't have any of those rooms either (well, yeah a bathroom, but small). Ours is in the hallway next to the bathroom. I'll check it out!

Fyi, just in case your hallway is carpeted:  If you don't change the pad quickly enough it can leak, so you definitely don't want it on carpet unless you have some kind of additional tray under it.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Susan in TN said:

There are those about the place who prefer the CORRECT AND MOST UNIVERSALLY ACKNOWLEDGED spelling, which is BooyaH.

No.

11 hours ago, Slache said:

This is rubbish.

-OBB

Yes. (But you forgot the TM. OBB™)

11 hours ago, KrissiK said:

Although some of us prefer to remain on the fence and spell it booya/h.  And in an effort to please everyone, likely pleases no one!

No.

11 hours ago, Slache said:

Yes.

Yes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1