Menu

Ignore this thread!

Not what?

Sad. 

You shouldn't be flattered about being called fabulous, because when you are fabulous, you know you are fabulous, and other people just need to accept it.  So don't be flattered.  Just be fabulous. 

Capisci?

• Like 1

Attn: JoJosMom

What does FA Sticky mean?

:bigear:

I was thinking it meant she has a habit of attracting fat guys, so I'm interested to know if I'm close or waaaaaaay off base. LOL

*sing-song voice*  Looks like some people haven't read the entire thre-ead...

• Like 4

But what is Sticky?

I think she's skinny with a booya booty.

She has junk in her trunk???

I imagine these creative assumptions can continue into infinity unless she gets back soon.

Now, YOU peeps have NO excuses.  Do you not memorize my every post?

Slinks off to cry in the closet.

• Like 1

Today I've learned that a death in the family can act like a ginormous highlighter which neon underlines all the dysfunctions in a family.

So very much this.

I truly understand. (((Hugs)))

You will appreciate that I had a massage today with a lady with Hindu leanings. I told her very briefly of my last two months. She said kind things to me and told me to visualize letting go. So I put BIL on a raft, told him goodbye, and sent him down the river. He stared at me as he floated off and did not know why. Maybe you can send some folks down the river. (((Hugs)))

• Like 7

Sort of caught up. Hope everyone is having better days!

Lived through my triathlon on Sat. So did the kids.  Super proud mom here. My daughter was fast, until she decided to stop in the middle of the run and make a friend.

We made the mistake of explaining the tortoise and the hare thing to them. My son took it seriously. I did not know you could ride a bike so slow and still have it stand upright. He was 15 min behind my daughter before I went running down the trail to find him!

There were free cookies after! Lots of fruit too. I had a respectable time for being overweight and over 45.

In-laws left yesterday and more family arrives Thurs. #nonstopsummervistorswhenyouliveinalaska

2 major wildfire here in AK.  One has burnt several Iditarod mushers homes. Praying for rain.

That's awesome! I have often thought it would be fun to do a triathlon or race or something and then I remember I hate running, won't wear a swimsuit and have not been on a bike in 25 year lol  

Congratulations! you guys did awesome.

• Like 3

So very much this.

I truly understand. (((Hugs)))

You will appreciate that I had a massage today with a lady with Hindu leanings. I told her very briefly of my last two months. She said kind things to me and told me to visualize letting go. So I put BIL on a raft, told him goodbye, and sent him down the river. He stared at me as he floated off and did not know why. Maybe you can send some folks down the river. (((Hugs)))

oh you made me crack up. Love it! They're going down a river with rapids...

• Like 5

The incubator on my kitchen counter is now in lock down.  THe eggs started peeping today, 2 have started cracking their eggs. Today is day 19, we weren't expecting any to start hatching until Friday so these 2 may take some time to actually finish hatching, or they could just be early birds.  Hearing the peeping everytime I head into the kitchen to get some work done makes me smile.  We are making arrangements to set up a brooder of sorts.  We are moving the tortoises to the dog kennel, and then scrubbing their home clean and turning it into a temp brooder (it is a large rabbit cage).  Once they are too big for the brooder they have to go to a friend because I am not allowed chickens in town (though I am so tempted to set up a coop anyway if my fence it built before they grow out of the brooder and keeping them until town finds out.  we will see, probably I will do what I always do and follow the rules and send them to my friend's place.  

• Like 6

Oh, and the Sticky thing was in response to EARLIER harassment about my supposed lack of avatar.  I was seriously emotionally damaged by the blatant, anti-Stick Person hate.  It doesn't help my rather tenuous self esteem that I have a rather, ahem, ample posterior.  Even among Stick People, I am odd.

*whimper*

At any rate, put it all together and what do you get?  FA Sticky.  But I'm starting to think that maybe I should stick with Ma'am. 

Now I'm going to figure out the proper wine pairing to go with a Bacon and Maple Fritter.

flippinghair.gif

• Like 4

Oh, and the Sticky thing was in response to EARLIER harassment about my supposed lack of avatar.  I was seriously emotionally damaged by the blatant, anti-Stick Person hate.  It doesn't help my rather tenuous self esteem that I have a rather, ahem, ample posterior.  Even among Stick People, I am odd.

*whimper*

At any rate, put it all together and what do you get?  FA Sticky.  But I'm starting to think that maybe I should stick with Ma'am. 

Now I'm going to figure out the proper wine pairing to go with a Bacon and Maple Fritter.

flippinghair.gif

Or you could just get an avatar like a real person. I believe the wine you're looking for comes in a box.

• Like 8

Or you could just get an avatar like a real person. I believe the wine you're looking for comes in a box.

SEE?? This is what I'm talking about.  Hmph.

And, actually, some of the boxed wines are quite good.  I keep a box of Sauvignon Blanc in the wine fridge for cooking and an everyday drinking wine.  We Stick People are surprisingly sophisticated.

• Like 6

*sing-song voice* Looks like some people haven't read the entire thre-ead...

I have a hard time concentrating when the topic is something other than pie. I had some triple berry pie on Tuesday. Store bought, but Quite Tasty.

I hate wine, but I have always been fascinated by boxes of wine.

• Like 2

SEE?? This is what I'm talking about.  Hmph.

And, actually, some of the boxed wines are quite good.  I keep a box of Sauvignon Blanc in the wine fridge for cooking and an everyday drinking wine.  We Stick People are surprisingly sophisticated.

Quit complaining.

So do I.

• Like 2