Menu

Ignore this thread!

Dd calls today Christmas Adam.

I took a LOT of pictures. Not one turned out. Kids were so uncooperative. So no Christmas cards yet. We're trying again tomorrow and making them new year's cards.

Christmas Adam. Ok, that took me a few minutes. That's great!

They can be New Year's cards. One friend of mine sent out cards and a letter and they said, "Merry Lent" on them. They came in February. I actually enjoy getting greeting cards well after Christmas. It's a nice little treat.

• Like 8

A lovely pocket-sized portrait on special, secure-featured paper, with the portrait, framing, and back executed in intaglio printing.  It's even a numbered print!

(Yes, it's money)

You get a piece of coal for messing with my mind. 

We have a "patriotic corner" where we have a print of the Declaration of Independence and a nice picture of an eagle.  An actual portrait of Ben Franklin would not go amiss there. 

• Like 4

Well, I'm off. I went to check the 2016 holiday menu (remember in November I started writing menus for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year) to see what I need for Christmas. There is nothing listed under Christmas.  :svengo:  Um, ok, so now I need to figure out a menu to start cooking tomorrow. 

• Like 3

You might rethink that.  You seem to have developed a stutter. 

Slashie's brain is broken. She is spouting nonsense.

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

I completely understood her. I even counted the number of hads to make sure she had the right amount. She does.

• Like 6

Pot roast (leftovers can be used to make desabrada)

Cornish hen (dd, vegetarian but will eat chicken and fish)

Herbed sweet potato fries or other type of potato

Mac and cheese, because

That's all I've got. I think I'll do the grocery store first and see if I can get everything there. I need to get a toothbrush for Gymnast too.

• Like 4

Hey all! My mom texted this morning to say she is on the way. This caused me to double check that all the gifts were wrapped and good to go. I found 2 shawls that were not complete and 2 pairs of slippers. After my :blink: :ohmy: :eek: :willy_nilly: moments, I got to work and finished them. Now I am fairly confident that all my gifts are ready...maybe.

• Like 7

I *think* I got all of the screws out of the yard and at least 98% of the poop. Now I'm taking a break before I start picking up trash.

It's hot outside. I could go for a little snow right now.

You should teach your children to poop in the toilet. It would save you some time.

• Like 6

Hey all! My mom texted this morning to say she is on the way. This caused me to double check that all the gifts were wrapped and good to go. I found 2 shawls that were not complete and 2 pairs of slippers. After my :blink: :ohmy: :eek: :willy_nilly: moments, I got to work and finished them. Now I am fairly confident that all my gifts are ready...maybe.

Yay for Shade! Gifts complete!ðŸ‘
  • Like 1

A lovely pocket-sized portrait on special, secure-featured paper, with the portrait, framing, and back executed in intaglio printing.  It's even a numbered print!

(Yes, it's money)

Okay, I feel dense.  Because I was seriously picturing that they bought you something to hang on your wall.  And I was thinking, gosh, we're weird homeschoolers, but...

• Like 4

All the coffee she had had had had no effect.

You might rethink that.  You seem to have developed a stutter.

I'm too tired to think come a little laundry sink.

voice to text fail?   :D

Hope you get a good nap today!

I'm too tired to think, let alone rethink.

Goodnight now, I hope!

• Like 3

(Yes, it's money)

Pic please? (even a Google one, I'm having a hard time visualizing this)

• Like 1

The baby wouldn't sleep so I got a short workout in. He likes watching me dance. I think I might be dead now.

I completed my to do list. I don't think that has ever happened before. Now I'm fixing dinner.

You must have forgotten something.

• Like 4

I am back from The Dollar Tree. What a nightmare. A gazillion people and their Christmas stuff is basically a whole lot of nothin'. Everything is picked over. I managed to find what I needed, or find something to make do. Now, for a cuppa! ☕ï¸â˜•ï¸ðŸ˜ŠI've been drinking McDonald's coffee lately. Their Breakfast Blend is yummy. I drink it all day long!

• Like 4