Menu

Ignore this thread!

:(

Wine?

If I drank, yes.  I don't drink alcohol---but I did buy a case of Diet Pepsi.

I decided to arrange life to please me, tomorrow, and having dh home to kid wrangle so that I can paint the bathrooms pleases me. Whomever owned the house before us had dark paint on the walls, and then covered that  paint with one coat of white before putting the house on the market.  The uneven paint drives me crazy.

I bought a gallon of Smokey Blue https://www.pinterest.com/pin/249035054368682592/ for one bathroom, and a gallon of Comfort Grey for the other https://www.pinterest.com/pin/12736811418903075/  It's a lot of trim work and not a lot of rolling tomorrow, but hopefully I can get both bathrooms done.  I also bought a gallon of Kilz white ceiling paint to deal with the fingerprinting with chapstick on the ceiling issue that popped up in the girls' room.

SaveSave

• Like 4

Facilitator meeting went well. She was great. Drove 40 minutes to walmart returned wrong ink, bought dd9 a beautiful outfit to wear in her xmas concert (her very first). Went to staples and bought right ink. Now back in town, hanging out in my car at library watching chicago fd instead of working on research paper. Have to be at work for 230. Busy day but so far so good.

Might have to make a pie this weekend. Our thanksgiving was last month but all these posts about yours is making me want pie.

Edit: also booyah!

Edited by swellmomma
  • Like 7

Got the turkey breast out of the oven. Oh my â­ï¸â­ï¸â­ï¸! It is absolutely delish! I had to restrain myself from eating the whole thing. And we're having an extra guest tomorrow. Sil's dad. He and her mom are splitting up and he was just going to sit alone in his apartment and watch football. He's 80 years old. Who splits up when they're that old?

• Like 1

Got the turkey breast out of the oven. Oh my â­ï¸â­ï¸â­ï¸! It is absolutely delish! I had to restrain myself from eating the whole thing. And we're having an extra guest tomorrow. Sil's dad. He and her mom are splitting up and he was just going to sit alone in his apartment and watch football. He's 80 years old. Who splits up when they're that old?

:(

However, I must admit that sitting all by myself and watching football has a certain bit of appeal to me. :leaving:   (But only if it is by choice, not by circumstances.)

• Like 4

My eldest woke up today very sick. He is confused, has body aches, a sore throat, and cannot make himself stay awake to even eat or drink. I just wish I had a magic wand to make him better.😞

Poor guy.

Plan on something special for him to eat tomorrow in case he still doesn't feel well?

:grouphug:

Weapon X is mad...at me...because he cannot fly up the ladder. Apparently, somehow, it's my fault he doesn't have flying power.

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

Well, yeah, it kind of is. Something to do with your DNA. See if you were a bird, he'd be a bird...

• Like 4

Younger ds has started running a high fever.....which means I can't take my immunosuppressant tonight....which means my bathroom may not be painted tomorrow as I am likely to be hurting. 🙄🤒💩

Plan B: pajamas and Netflix day?

Plan B sounds good to me. :grouphug:

• Like 1

Younger ds has started running a high fever.....which means I can't take my immunosuppressant tonight....which means my bathroom may not be painted tomorrow as I am likely to be hurting. 🙄🤒💩

Plan B: pajamas and Netflix day?

Hugs, Prairie! I vote plan B! Take it easy!
  • Like 1