Menu

How did you all get into my house???

PrairieSong

I was up way too late last night on the boards and then had a funny dream about you guys. I had left my house for some reason, and when I returned home (to a much larger house with multiple floors and a finished attic) it was full of WTM members, dozens and dozens in every room, sitting around laughing and eating snacks. You were all wearing stick on name tags with your user name and below that, your real first name. Apparently there was some very cool homeschooling conference nearby and droves of you had come for it. One member knew where I lived and word spread like wildfire, "Let's go to PrairieSong's house and hang out!" So you let yourselves in and helped yourselves to my food, and people just kept coming.

When I arrived I was embarrassed because I hadn't vacuumed and there were a few dirty dishes in the sink and some clutter around, but nobody minded. Then I thought how cool it was that I got to meet so many WTM members! I went around reading name tags and connecting faces with names. I don't remember specifically who was there. That part was rather blurry. BUT...there were identical triplets there, three very short ladies with curly hair who said, "You know us! We always post about food, especially berries." And in the dream, I did remember them from the boards. No idea where that came from.

Then I woke up and poof, you were gone. It was fun while it lasted!

PrairieSong, I was the lady reading the spines on all your books squealing, "I want to read this one!!!" over and over. Sorry I was so noisy!

LOL, I always love looking at other people's bookshelves, too. Of course you have to be careful saying that around here because it may mean something else.

Am I the only one who has had a weird dream about WTM? Do I need professional help?

No, I've dreamed about it, too.

And I also have dreams about "my" house that is bigger that my actual house. And I find rooms that I'd didn't know I had.

(I thought I read somewhere that it meant that the dreamer has talents that she feels she should be using but isn't using. Or something like that.)

No, I've dreamed about it, too.

And I also have dreams about "my" house that is bigger that my actual house. And I find rooms that I'd didn't know I had.

(I thought I read somewhere that it meant that the dreamer has talents that she feels she should be using but isn't using. Or something like that.)

I was up way too late last night on the boards and then had a funny dream about you guys. I had left my house for some reason, and when I returned home (to a much larger house with multiple floors and a finished attic) it was full of WTM members, dozens and dozens in every room, sitting around laughing and eating snacks. You were all wearing stick on name tags with your user name and below that, your real first name. Apparently there was some very cool homeschooling conference nearby and droves of you had come for it. One member knew where I lived and word spread like wildfire, "Let's go to PrairieSong's house and hang out!" So you let yourselves in and helped yourselves to my food, and people just kept coming.

When I arrived I was embarrassed because I hadn't vacuumed and there were a few dirty dishes in the sink and some clutter around, but nobody minded. Then I thought how cool it was that I got to meet so many WTM members! I went around reading name tags and connecting faces with names. I don't remember specifically who was there. That part was rather blurry. BUT...there were identical triplets there, three very short ladies with curly hair who said, "You know us! We always post about food, especially berries." And in the dream, I did remember them from the boards. No idea where that came from.

Then I woke up and poof, you were gone. It was fun while it lasted!

I don't care what you saw in your dream -- I was NOT the one who snuck into your bathroom and stole your lip gloss.

I only borrowed it. :D

Oh thank you :laugh: ! I had a very vivid long dream about many people here the other night. It wasn't a surprise party, but I was hosting a get together and my house was MUCH bigger also but it was obviously my house iykwim. BUT no one wore name tags at mine, so I was going around guessing! Some were really obvious. (Hi Rosie :seeya: ) others took on something from their avatar (Hi Catwoman :seeya:  :lol:) .

But it was a fun party, everyone was happy it seemed and we had TONS of food.

Oh thank you :laugh: ! I had a very vivid long dream about many people here the other night. It wasn't a surprise party, but I was hosting a get together and my house was MUCH bigger also but it was obviously my house iykwim. BUT no one wore name tags at mine, so I was going around guessing! Some were really obvious. (Hi Rosie :seeya: ) others took on something from their avatar (Hi Catwoman :seeya: :lol:) .

But it was a fun party, everyone was happy it seemed and we had TONS of food.

I got on the scale this morning and was 2 pounds heavier than usual. I think I ate too much at your party. :D

I have to start dressing better in case more of you have dream parties.

Or else maybe you could dream me over to the mall on the way to your house so I can get something nice to wear.

But, but, I want to wear my yoga pants and "Happy Trampy Mommy Club" tank.

Your cat mask makes you look thinner.  Or it is cosmetic surgery?  I'm too polite to actually ask.   :coolgleamA:

In my dream it wasn't a mask so much as a large "mane" type hairdo with streaks and really big green eyes. :lol:

but no one even noticed her outfit with that 'do so that's a plus.

Oh and today it was near 80 F ,so there's that (please don't throw things at me.... :leaving: )

Wait! I missed kilt guy! Awe man!! I've got to get my nose out of the books.

I'll bet unsinkable "gave him a ride home."

I can't believe she didn't share!!!

Although, come to think of it, Lulu and Jean were wearing those trampy yoga pants, so maybe they lured him in with their evil charms.

Vixens. :glare:

I'm starting to feel a lot better about "borrowing" Lulu's super cute sunglasses that I found in her car when I accidentally got into it for a few minutes as I was leaving the party.

I have been looking for my sunglasses all.day.long.

I'm sure they look darling on you......

Especially since I bet you are rockin some yoga pants with them!

Why thank you. :)

But just to be clear, I bought the yoga pants. There are certain things I would prefer not to borrow. ;)

I have standards, you know.

Sure they're low standards, but they're all I've got.

I'll bet unsinkable "gave him a ride home."

I can't believe she didn't share!!!

Although, come to think of it, Lulu and Jean were wearing those trampy yoga pants, so maybe they lured him in with their evil charms.

Vixens. :glare:

I'm starting to feel a lot better about "borrowing" Lulu's super cute sunglasses that I found in her car when I accidentally got into it for a few minutes as I was leaving the party.

I do believe you are impugning my character with your use of quotes...

But it made me :lol:

I have standards, you know.

Sure they're low standards, but they're all I've got.

It is just one of the reasons I like hanging out with you.

We should make it part of our recruitment campaign:

Join us here at the Hive where our standards are lower than the cut of our tank tops, except in academics, our yoga pants are more temptation inducing than cupcakes, except cupcakes baked for a gay party, and we can tell you where to shove it in all manner of languages, both modern and ancient.