Menu

Strange question of the day

Wildcat

Which toilet paper brand produces the least amount of dust but is still nice to use?

I am a long, long, long time buyer of Angel Soft but I am so tired of all the dust on my floor, etc, that I am wondering if there is a better brand out there.

So.... anyone care to share their opinions? :D

We use the BJs brand or the Aldi brand. Those super soft ones can be linty. We don't like super soft. We're tough out here in the cornfields of Pennsylvania. Heck, sometimes we just head out to the fields and use corn cobs.

jk. I have to do the dishes and am putting it off. We don't really use corn cobs. Now, catalogs on the other hand, are another story...

:)

Costco's is really the best, but Member's Mark (Sam's club) is a close second.

Don't try Northern.  It's very dusty as well.

(for some perspective on my opinions)

I don't like Cottonelle because it comes apart in my hand when I use it.  

I don't like Scott (single ply) because it's too rough.

I don't like Charmin because it's too soft and powdery and smelly.

I didn't know TP produced dust?

We buy the Costco/Kirkland brand.

Angel Soft does! A certain variety of Charmin does, too. The last several years I have noticed an awful lot of dust in my bathrooms (the floor, the wall, the paper roll holder, toilet tank lid.... just everywhere!!) and never thought much about it until I mentioned it to a friend (she uses Charmin, but I don't know if there is a specific kind) and she said she had the same issue, but with a different tissue and how we never used to notice it so it got me wondering if they were all like this now.

Thank you ladies!!

I will pick up some Scott today and some Costco stuff on Saturday and put some in different bathrooms so my 'test' will produce results more quickly than if I just put the new stuff in one. Of course, I'll wait until after I clean the Angel Soft dust!! :D

I tried Cottenelle and Charmin years ago and didn't like them for some reason, but I may give it a shot if either of the others don't work out. 

I have used Angel Soft for so long that I can't remember what I used before that!!