Jean in Newcastle

I'll try but if I'm currently awake it's looking pretty slow:

ETA: fell back asleep thank goodness!

To Do:

Exercise I hope -- done!

Groceries I hope -- done!

Make appt with serviceman -- done!

Make appt with PT -- nope

Hwt/read aloud/reading/sight words/vocab? --done!

Stretch goals: arrange for birthday party -- nope

Flylady -- decluttered for an hour, changed sheets, dressed to shoes, cleaned sink, laundry x 2 loads!

Buy new toilet piece -- done!

Done: dishes

one load of laundry so far

made lunch

have dinner idea x 3 nights

dressed to the shoes

Groceries

Flylady is confusing but I think I'm finally starting to understand her system.

Something unpleasant and then something nice today!!

Appt with the homeschool office to discuss some stuff about one of my children - that's the unpleasant part!

Meet my husband after the meeting for a ride home (he worked all night) and then have the house to ourselves for a few hours - pretty nice!

Then it's back to my regular life

Pick-up my son from his sleepover

Take him to swimming lessons

Make/cleanup Dinner

Fold laundry - my sheets will be so wrinkled sigh

Today is my birthday, 28 years old! My sister will be watching the kids so I can go out to lunch with dh. Other than that we'll be hanging out with my sister and her kids. Cleaning wise all I need to do is sweep downstairs because we're having the older 4 cousins over for a sleepover tonight.

Today is my birthday, 28 years old! My sister will be watching the kids so I can go out to lunch with dh. Other than that we'll be hanging out with my sister and her kids. Cleaning wise all I need to do is sweep downstairs because we're having the older 4 cousins over for a sleepover tonight.

Happy Birthday!!!  I hope your day is filled with blessings!

Good morning!

Another sleepless night, awoke at every sound thinking it was our missing cat. :(

Made up a poster, going to go get copies at Staples and put them up around the neighborhood today.

Heading to shop a bit with our friends from Denmark and youngest needs shoes at Walmart too.

Need to figure out supper, thinking beef and broccolli.  (sp?)

Have a wonderful week everyone!

Happy birthday hjffkj :party:

The reunion was lots of fun :) I saw some people for the first time in 30 years----I went to some past reunions and they went to others. Town looks about the same with a few more hotels and restaurants than before. The library is still housed in a converted Victorian. The high school is now 7-12 with the same number of students per grade as when my younger sister graduated in 1987 (how do they fit them in?). Our church and its grounds, including the grade school, are still in active use. Our old house in the country looks neglected--bushes are overgrown, hiding the gorgeous French doors; trees have partially fallen in the mown part of the property; the trim doesn't look like it's been painted since Dad did it sometime in the 1980s. I cried :(

But on to today!

--plan meals for the week

--make shopping list for anything we need

--make Costco list for dh (he'll swing by on his way home)

--give dd her AP Human Geography assignments for the week

--decide what I'd like to accomplish this week

--weeding

--exercise

--read through the ancient history books I picked up on Friday; decide which to use as supplements; add to schedule in syllabus

--enjoy the peace and quiet while sitting on my deck with some decaf iced tea and my latest book :D

Chores-

Vacuum and dust living room

Two loads of towel laundry

Bathrooms

Daily stuff-dishes, sweeping, ect-DONE! ***I decided to forego chores for a bit and played a board game with the kids instead. Now I'm tired and have no energy or motivation to actually get chores done.***

School-DONE!

Dd1-math, language arts

Dd2-math, reading, writing

Dd3-pre-writing, folding dish towels

Tea time-Spanish, history, character, chapter book

Errands-

Bank

Today is the OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!

I mean deep clean, purge, organized, etc.......

We have 2 rooms left in our main floor project for deep cleaning (realtor comes Thur.)

It still won't be completely DONE but it is progress.

Good morning!

Another sleepless night, awoke at every sound thinking it was our missing cat. :(

Made up a poster, going to go get copies at Staples and put them up around the neighborhood today.

Heading to shop a bit with our friends from Denmark and youngest needs shoes at Walmart too.

Need to figure out supper, thinking beef and broccolli. (sp?)

Have a wonderful week everyone!

I missed that your cat is missing. I'm sorry! I hope it's found soon. :grouphug:

Good Morning!  :D

:party:  Happy Birthday! :party:  Hjffkj

Lizzie--I hope your cat comes home soon!  :grouphug:

I've been to WM this morning and heading to Costco as soon as they open.  I've tidied the house, I'm dressed and just waiting around a few minutes to leave.

To do:

• come home and make homemade chicken salad
  • cut up loads of fruit
  • vacuum the main floor
  • work on Algebra with ds
  • exercise 
  • have dinner and chill out with my family

Have a lovely Monday everyone! 

Good morning all!

Happy birthday, hjffkj!

I got back yesterday to a clean house (!) and a stack of mail. This morning the dishwasher is not working, so I am really back to housework. The wedding was lovely and the meet went very well. The State meet is this weekend and we are trying to get everything ready for that.

To do:

bank

bills

finish with the mail

call dr.

school administration

stuff for ds1

read a bit

wash a lot of dishes

laundry

I am sure there is more...

have a great day everyone!.

Happy birthday, hjffkj!

Lizzie--hoping the cat is found soon!

Done:

breakfast out with dh

picked up rental carpet shampooer

ds' bedroom is done

To Do:

shampoo most of the carpet in the house (not moving furniture)

lunch 

see if any laundry needs doing

take dd to play practice

ds going to swimming with neighbor

Tammy, your new avatar is beautiful!

Happy Birthday hjffkj!

For Today:

Put away laundry - done

Write and mail birthday cards - done

Math with youngers - done

Take sewing needle out of ds10's foot - done

Music class registration

Sort through last year's books and notebooks

Clean top of computer armoire - done

Sort and organize school supplies - done

Place Amazon order (just do it already!!) - done

Dd algebra lesson - done

Clean kitchen

Sauerkraut

Lunch - leftover pizza, misc. leftovers, fruit

Dinner - BBQ baked chicken, green beans, lettuce salad

Hosting the teen Bible Study at our house tonight, so most of my work is cleaning.

Clean kitchen

Clean pool

Make lemonade for Bible Study

nap (still not sleeping well at night...UGH)

Clean bathrooms

Guess which of these are non-negotiable item:  nap!

Thank you all!! So far its awesome. My mom bought me a delicious iced coffee as my gift, delicious and consumable!  She knows me so well. My niece made me a rainbow loom key chain and my sil gave me the first 4 seasons of the original Dr. Who series!!! Heading out to the library by myself then lunch with dh and more me time afterwards.

To Do:

Unpack from weekend trip

Keep laundry going

PUT AWAY LAUNDRY

Clean main bathroom

have kids clean their bathroom

have kids vacuum family room

check on chickens

Do dishes

Work on organizing/cleaning homeschool/craft room

drink copious amounts of coffee

Have dd1 do a lesson of math

Have dd2 read aloud to me.

Was up most of the night.  Got about 3 hours of sleep.  

Got up early (of course) and took dd to her babysitting gig.  Stayed for the first hour and a half.  

Left early for my doctor's appointment because the news predicted very bad traffic due to road construction.  Everyone else must have been scared off of driving at all because we breezed through and now I'm very early to my appointment.  The good news is that they have free wIfi.

Continue cleaning out garage. I've actually managed to throw out a lot of stuff, which is hard for me. Boxes if beach toys, inflatables, pool noodles, all in good condition-- out!! More expensive things, like bicycles, scooters, given away. For me, not trying to find homes for the silly beach toys, but just discarding them, is a big step, lol.

Today, I will THROW OUT old Christmas lights, rather than untangle, text and repair.

Stopped by Container Store this morning and picked up bike hangers and wheelbarrow hanger.

Afternoon update!

--plan meals for the week

--make shopping list for anything we need

--make Costco list for dh (he'll swing by on his way home)

--give dd her AP Human Geography assignments for the week

--decide what I'd like to accomplish this week

--weeding

--exercise

--read through the ancient history books I picked up on Friday; decide which to use as supplements; add to schedule in syllabus

--enjoy the peace and quiet while sitting on my deck with some decaf iced tea and my latest book :D

I also did laundry--yay :lol:

Nine more books are in at the library :eek: I will pick them up after the last load of clothes is on the line, along with getting sausages and a few other items from the store across the street from the library.

hjffkj, iced coffee for your birthday sounds pretty great!!

Lizzie - hope you find your cat!!

My morning meeting was not productive...but I got a Starbucks Iced Americano while I was out, so it wasn't a total loss!! My husband and I got about an hour together before our oldest came home unexpectedly between jobs. She is in the process of finding an apartment in the neighborhood and needed him to help her with some paperwork. Then our second came home earlier than expected - at least we had an hour!

Our son is staying at his friends for a second night, so no picking him up for swimming - he is skipping it.

Dinner is marinating in the fridge, the house is fairly neat, and I am off to fold that wash. I want a nap so badly, but that was not the plan today, unlike Pam/ChemMommy! Hopefully I will have a quiet evening and a good night's sleep!!

I am just not doing all that great with tackling things lately!

I did about 5 loads of laundry this morning.  While I usually have no problem keeping up with that, today all the loads are still sitting on the couch.  I don't see myself folding them tonight either...

I did vacuum twice, play in the pool w/the boys and cook supper  :D

[quote name="Susan in TN" post="5801558" timestamp="

Take sewing needle out of ds10's foot - done

Yikes! Ouch

Oops, quote did not work

The worst of it was that it was the blunt end that went right into the middle of the bottom of his foot. Poor guy - I honestly thought it was my 7yodd screaming!

ame="displace" post="5802686" timestamp="1405989954"]

The worst of it was that it was the blunt end that went right into the middle of the bottom of his foot. Poor guy - I honestly thought it was my 7yodd screaming!

Poor thing..how is he this morning?