Menu

Meet the new kitties - Picture fixed

TechWife

It's hard to see them, but I bet they're very cute. Kittens are like that. When I saw that one was named Sprocket, my mind went right to Fraggle Rock. You should name the other one Boober :laugh:  Or Traveling Matt.

Oh, how marvelous a name would Traveling Matt be? Before I read your suggestions, I was thinking maybe Spacely. But yours are better.

And I do realize that we don't actually get a vote. :)

Congratulations on your wee beasties, TechWife.

I love kittens. :)

I hope you can post another picture soon. The current one makes the kittens look more like tribbles, because I can't see their faces! ;)

(Not to say that tribbles don't have a certain appeal; they're just not as cute as kittens!)

Kittens are best in pairs!  We took a pair of siblings and they are almost a year old.  They love to play and chase each other and the older cats are very thankful for that.  Are your kittens both black?  It's hard to see the picture.  I love beautiful, black cats!

Kittens are best in pairs!  We took a pair of siblings and they are almost a year old.  They love to play and chase each other and the older cats are very thankful for that.  Are your kittens both black?  It's hard to see the picture.  I love beautiful, black cats!

Yes, the kittens are both black. One has a small white spot on his tummy. They are joining our girl - she is also black and has a white spot on her tummy. Black cats are absolutely gorgeous! 

Inlaws had a cat they named Sparky for Spark Plug. There was another one with a name that had something to do with the Mercedes they were born in. :lol:

Thank you for rescuing black kittens. I read that black cats, kittens, dogs and puppies are the least adopted because most people don't appreciate black pets, for whatever reason. We currently have a black dog with orange/brown accent colors.