Menu

Quick! What's an easy cream cheese dip to serve with crackers?

Amira

My mother makes Salmon dip--I love that stuff. I don't know how involved it is to make, but its super delicious and I know that my mom makes it in about 10 minutes (she can have it ready by the time I get there if I ask her to make it when I am leaving the school.)

Old-fashioned cheese ball? I add onion powder, garlic powder, dried parsley, dried chives (you can use fresh but make sure they're really dry after washing or it seems slimy), etc. along with shredded cheddar. Roll in crushed pecans or almond pieces.

Chop up green olives (the kind with pimientos in them) and mix with cream cheese. Delish and easy (and also great for Christmas because of the colors!).

My Mom used to make me cream cheese/olive sandwiches as a kid.  You just reminded me of them, so I'm going to have to add cream cheese and olives to the shopping list for the week.  Thanks. :)

My Mom used to make me cream cheese/olive sandwiches as a kid.  You just reminded me of them, so I'm going to have to add cream cheese and olives to the shopping list for the week.  Thanks. :)

Aren't they just divine?!?! We only make cream cheese and olives about twice a year because I could sit and eat the whole thing by myself! :D

Hot red pepper jelly used to be my favorite over cream cheese, but now I like to do cream cheese, top with a jar of newman's mango salsa and then shredded cheddar. Bake or micro until top cheese melts a bit and cream cheese is warmed. So good. We serve with crackers or multigrain tostitos.