Menu

Geeking out. Worlds have collided.

Miss Peregrine

So why would you bother posting if you don't know who they are?   :huh:  Trying to up your post count, or what? 

I have no idea what the picture is supposed to represent either.   However, maybe some one would be kind enough to explain without having me having to resort to googlefu.

LOL, so much trivia, so little time. Is it worth it? I'm supposed to be year planning, not reading the chat board..

If you haven't yet seen Firefly, I'd put that in the "must" category.

?  don't know these guys - the point is...?

:iagree:

So why would you bother posting if you don't know who they are?   :huh:  Trying to up your post count, or what? 

How else are we supposed to know if we don't ask?

I have no idea what the picture is supposed to represent either.   However, maybe some one would be kind enough to explain without having me having to resort to googlefu.

:iagree:

It's a sci-fi thing. We like to see actors from different fandoms in pictures together. We like to see them dressed up as other characters or wearing fan shirts from shows that aren't their own. We like to see them do guest appearances on other sci-fi shows. We like to see references on shows to other shows.

We like Comic Con because it makes some of these things come true.

Ack! So adorable!

Go to Netflix. Put Firefly and Dr. Who in your queue. How long can you Netflix-binge? We'll see you then. ;)

I really don't like Matt Smith with short hair because he looks too harsh.  Almost mean and menacing.  Not friendly and cute like he does on Doctor Who. 

He actually reminds me of Christopher Eccleston in that photo.  Who was, btw, my first Doctor.  I loved David Tennant, but you never forget your first.  :blush:

I see. Moira only listed Firefly....One can see where her affinity lies...

:D

Matt Smith is too reminiscent of Bill Nye for my taste. Now Tom Baker or Christopher Eccleston on the other hand...

So why would you bother posting if you don't know who they are? :huh: Trying to up your post count, or what?

Maybe she was looking for clarification? My dh and I were looking at the pic and wondering the same thing. I didn't think anything negative until I saw your post.