Menu

I've been busy...

Element

I'm wondering if we should change our school name. We've always called ourselves "Riverside" because we lived right on the river. Now we'll be several blocks away from it. I still like the name, but it seems kind of dishonest unless you have river birds and mammals in your yard and have to smell rotting fish occasionally. I don't think we'll have those pleasant things anymore. :D

Thank you! It's only about 3/4 of a mile from where we are now and still (this is the most important part :) ) 10 minutes walking distance to the library! The biggest adjustment will be moving from a 1980s home to a 1927 home (and going from 200 amp electrical to 100 amp electrical. That part won't be very fun.) It's going to be interesting!

Here are some more pics snagged from the listing site. The kitchen probably seems small to many, but it's actually wider than our current kitchen by 2 feet. Fortunately, the appliances stay. I'll have my first dishwasher! :)

I don't think the kitchen is small, but that's because I always find American houses to be soooo big :D. It looks lovely. And yeah for the dishwasher!

I'm wondering if we should change our school name. We've always called ourselves "Riverside" because we lived right on the river. Now we'll be several blocks away from it. I still like the name, but it seems kind of dishonest unless you have river birds and mammals in your yard and have to smell rotting fish occasionally. I don't think we'll have those pleasant things anymore. :D

:D I think I would still keep the name, it's a nice name.