Menu

favorite perfume or body lotions?? I am looking for something new!!!

I can't wear real perfumes or body lotions but I do like the aromatherapy sprays from Amway/quixstar(did I say that right?) Ran out a while ago and I moved from my great friend who sold it to me. Don't want to find a new friend 'cause then I might have to hear the "presentation" again and I really don't go for any of those programs. What was I talking about? Oh yeah, anyway I love those fruity/minty body sprays, they are generally much lighter.

I have ten million faves. I am a fragrance junkie. A different scent a day.

My faves are Angel Innocent by Thierry Mugler

Flowerbomb by Viktor Rolf

Boucheron

Isey Miyake

What are your regular fragrances, I used to have a friend at Nordies and she would give great samples. But she doesnt work there anymore, so I just buy online at Nordies or Sephora.

Jet

In my shower is Dove body wash in the grapefruit/lemon grass and the water lilly/peppermint. I also have some BBW cucumber melon, which I like a lot. I also use the fig and lavender spray...from, I can't recall! You can find it at Walgreens, Walmart, etc. It's some organic spray.

What type of scents do you like? Florals? Citrus? Etc...?

I like very clean smelling ones. My absolute favorite is Bulgari's White Tea. I also love Shi (Alfred Sung), Cabotine (Gres), and Knowing (Estee Lauder). I mostly live in Bulgari's White Tea or Shi. Years ago, I loved the Salvador Dali scent that was out. Does anyone remember that one?

Mainly, I buy in a dept. store or online, though I've found Cabotine in TJ Maxx pretty often.

Does anyone have a men's scent to recommend? I love Cool Water for my dh, but he thinks it's a little strong. I love the really clean, fresh smelling scents.

I love Bath and Body's Pearberry and Peach lotions and sprays. I also love the perfume line by Brighton called Love, Laugh, Live and something else but my fav was Love. I received the most compliments when I wore that one. My latest is Tommy Bahama. My dh bought it for Mother's Day and I love it. It's a fruity or citrusy type fragrance. I love those types.

Karma from Lush. The spray perfume is pricey, but the solid smells just as wonderful. It is sort of patchouli-y though, so if you dont like patchouli... At least make it an excuse to go to Lush:D

I swear, nearly every day that I wear it, strange men ask me what the scent is so they can buy it for their wives/gfs:tongue_smilie:

I am so excited to have so many choices to check out...I have heard of Flowerbomb...I have heard the lotion is awesome.

I can pick out one for fall, for my anniversary, for TGIF, for back-to-school, for casual days, for sexy nights, and on and on....

Thanks and I'll keep watching for more picks.

In the fall/winter - Burberry

In the spring/summer - Lolita Lempicka (not sure of the spelling)

For everyday I wear - Alba's Very Emollient Body Lotion. It is hypoallergenic but it is scented with a light floral combination. Almost smells like Jasmine.

It is from Partylite and it is the Elderflower Springs body butter.

It is the perfect lotion and the loveliest, lightest scent.

Since I am presently out of it I am wearing my second favorite lotion, not a fabulous lotion but a terrific scent, Blackberry and Sage. It is from the Rhode Island Soapworks and I got it at Old Sturbridge Village.