Menu

I'm back!

Dolphin

Even though I wasn't really away, just using a different name.

The situation that caused me to change my name last year to Northwest_Mama has been (peacefully and calmly) resolved. I hope it does not cause to much confusion, but Dolphin is much more me! Also, I noticed over the year that there is someone with almost the same name as Northwest Mama.

So "hi".

I'm soooo confused!!!!! :tongue_smilie:

Glad to see "you" again!

I confuse people easily :confused1: , :laugh: !

Anyway, I had someone making my life a little difficult. They had figured out who I was and was using it to cause drama IRL. So, I changed my name and didn't post as much (especially in the chat board). They have moved on, and I have created enough distance that if they are still lurking it won't cause drama in my real life anymore. Sometimes going quiet and giving something time really does work out. :hurray:

Well then, welcome back! I love dolphins and I think your picture is funny. :) It always makes me smile. Glad whatever you had going on is resolved. That's always such a relief. :)

Thanks! I felt my Northwest_Mama was just bland and not me. I am glad to be my playful, funny self here again. Now...I need to find ibby and go kill some threads...

I confuse people easily :confused1: , :laugh: !

Anyway, I had someone making my life a little difficult. They had figured out who I was and was using it to cause drama IRL. So, I changed my name and didn't post as much (especially in the chat board). They have moved on, and I have created enough distance that if they are still lurking it won't cause drama in my real life anymore. Sometimes going quiet and giving something time really does work out. :hurray:

Thanks! I felt my Northwest_Mama was just bland and not me. I am glad to be my playful, funny self here again. Now...I need to find ibby and go kill some threads...

This just boggles my mind. Makes me want to go further and further off the radar. But I'm glad the issue resolved and I think you're right about going quiet and giving it time.

Glad you're back though

glad you are back! It was hard for me to remember the new name :)

oh, guess I should mention I have a new name...I just kept the first part of it.. It was hard to do, I remember everyone by their avatar and name, so I hated to switch both, but the photo was old and then I felt I needed to be a little bit more anon

glad you are back! It was hard for me to remember the new name :)

oh, guess I should mention I have a new name...I just kept the first part of it.. It was hard to do, I remember everyone by their avatar and name, so I hated to switch both, but the photo was old and then I felt I needed to be a little bit more anon

I am hoping to maybe head your direction again next year between Turkey day and Christmas. I want to see Disney all decorated for Christmas.

more anon is good. I am bringing Dolphin back, but I have really made my internet life more private. I am easing up on somethings and seeing how that goes.

Hi Dolphin! I hope your stalker got us confused.

I don't know about others, but when I browsed the forum, I looked at this thread and wondered why Dolphin/NorthwestMama was posting to the same thread with two different usernames! :confused1:

:laugh:

Dolphin,

let me know when you are out here, I'd love to meet up with you!

I will send you a message after my fb fast. I need to figure out when is the quietest week to go.

Thanks everyone! You are all so sweet, I am happy that my crazy self coming back is a positive!

Northwest Mom, I have been more aware of you since the name change. I would never had picked the name otherwise, and I didn't think another name change request would go down well. Since discovering you though, I like you posts personally. They are usually very level headed and informative!