Menu

favorite sites for buying funny t-shirts for teens?

happi duck

What are your favorite sites for funny t-shirts? I already know about Think Geek and Mental Floss.

In the family gift exchange our family got all teens. I'm thinking funny t-shirts with a gift card to somewhere appropriate. Any other category of gift that works for most teens, guys and girls?

tia

I'm a frequent buyer over at TeeFury. They sell one Tee for 24 hours from independent artists. I've gotten some great stuff!

I picked DD the Elder up the Harry Potter spell shirt this week. She's going to love it. :)

Thanks all...the parents of the teens I'm shopping for said they have too many t-shirts :(

I think we're going to end up with goofy socks and gift cards. I sort of hate gift cards for a drawing names type gift exchange. If everyone does gift cards it's just like trading money, so why draw names?

Did find some fun shirts for us though!

TeeFury is a really awesome idea. Haven't bought yet but I'm sure I will eventually!

I'm a frequent buyer over at TeeFury. They sell one Tee for 24 hours from independent artists. I've gotten some great stuff!

Thanks! I hadn't heard of them & popped over there just now to check out the shirt & ended up buying one (for my bil). He will love it.

FYI, if you have a fan of Star Wars and Monty Python on your list, go check the site. Two more hours left to buy today's shirt...

Having just bought 6 shirts from Cafe Press and Red Bubble, let me suggest you buy a larger size than you think you need. We measured dd14 carefully, not thinking the measurements would be extremely snug. I had to return 3 of her 4 shirts. I purposefully bought huge shirts for ds16 so he's in the clear. I hope.

Thanks! I hadn't heard of them & popped over there just now to check out the shirt & ended up buying one (for my bil). He will love it.

FYI, if you have a fan of Star Wars and Monty Python on your list, go check the site. Two more hours left to buy today's shirt...

I have FAR too many of their shirts! I'm wearing my "The Angels Have The Phonebox" shirt right now.

• 10 months later...