Menu

Dh and I could use a bit of prayer/good thought - for different reasons

Update: The interview happened at 11. Dh said he didn't bomb, but he doesn't feel he did a terrific job. It was a panel and apparently he had to study a bit for this interview. He should know something around the first of December.

My back is feeling better. I went upstairs a bit ago and realized I had to really search for the pain. Then I showered, dressed, moved around a bit and could really feel it. So I'm thinking it is getting better, but will take time. I stopped taking my supplements just in case they had something to do with it. I stared them a month ago and wondered if I've OD'd on vitamin A or Selenium.

Thanks for all your prayers, thoughts and kind words. I feel very blessed.

Dh really really wants to transfer laterally. It would be good for him and the family. He has an interview tomorrow.

I've done something horrible to my mid back. On one hand I hope it is a kidney infection. That means it wasn't an injury from running or yoga. On the other I'd really rather not to have to go to the doc and have to be on meds.

Thanks.

Prayers for both indeed!

I thought I was in pre term labor and went to the Emergency triage this year.... at the pushing of Dr. Hive... when they did some tests and said nothing was wrong... I went home upset... but I had taken Olive leaf extract before I went. So, I took some more and drank alot of water. My back pain and pain down my legs went away! Then I could feel the localized pain in my bladder... so I kept drinking water and taking olive leaf... going to the bathroom frequently and it cleared up in 3 days!

I hope you get well soon either way!

Prayers for both indeed!

I thought I was in pre term labor and went to the Emergency triage this year.... at the pushing of Dr. Hive... when they did some tests and said nothing was wrong... I went home upset... but I had taken Olive leaf extract before I went. So, I took some more and drank alot of water. My back pain and pain down my legs went away! Then I could feel the localized pain in my bladder... so I kept drinking water and taking olive leaf... going to the bathroom frequently and it cleared up in 3 days!

I hope you get well soon either way!

Thank you. I'll see if I can get some of that. I lean more toward that being the case than an injury.

Thank you. I'll see if I can get some of that. I lean more toward that being the case than an injury.

Can you get some of the testing strips? Kidney infections can get very serious, very fast. My first one sent me to the ICU, with a total of four days in the hospital. If you have an infection with back pain, please run to the doctor. I can see trying self treatment for a UTI, but not a kidney infection.