Menu

Trying again with poll. How many b00kshelves do you own?

How many b00kshelves do you own?  

1. 1. How many b00kshelves do you own?

• You want me to put my b00ks where!?
    • 1-2
    • 3-4
    • 5-7
    • 8-10
    • Around 12 or so
    • I rival Victoria's Secret

Bras? Oh, gosh, lots.

My boobs have been a variety of shapes and sizes, and some bras are just too pretty to part with so I keep them to share with my little sisters. Yes, we share bras LOL. But excluding those, I do like to have enough to keep them aired out in between wearings and I like to coordinate them with my clothes. Plus I have special ones for work, and others for working out.

I have some for white clothes, some for black clothes, some for adult-time clothes, and I wear lots of strapless so I have some in different colors and varying depths for those. I'm not a fan of the visible bra strap, so I have a few crossovers in solid colors, too. And I buy pretty ones because I like pretty ones.

The irony is that I only wear bras when I'm out of the house. I don't wear them at home, so they don't get a lot of wear. All get worn regularly, just not frequently LOL.

2 black (one cotton, one convertible), 2 gray cotton, 1 beige, 1 white convertible, 1 strapless white, 1 strapless beige, 1 lacy purple affair from VS that contorts the b00ks into such a strange shape that every one of the others have to be dirty to the point of unwearable for me to reach for it.

So 8 for wearing and one for weeping. Well, and then the sports ones (2 black jogging ones, and an assortment of colors that are for freedom of movement when I teach Pilates, etc.) but I tend to think of those as "work clothes".

As with the yesterday's poll about shoes, I will again refuse to answer -- this time on the grounds that people may realize that if I don't own many booKshelves, maybe the booKs are too small to require them. :rolleyes:

My feet, on the other hand, do not have the small size "issue." :glare:

I've given up on bras and started wearing those petal thingies - specially made bandaids for your booKs. I'm small enough it doesn't matter. Hate bras and since my last one broke, haven't been able to find a comfortable one. Right at the inbetween size so no more. TMI I know, but you asked.