Menu

Not quite 6 weeks pregnant and spotting again.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are on an emotional roller coaster ride from hades.

I have not wanted to share this, but after having a terrible m/c , I became pregnant a third time a year later. (I tend to have babies early, so my midwife wanted to have some sort of paper date, so I went early for an u/s.) The Dr who did the u/s said he saw no fetal pole, no heartbeat etc. I felt sick as a dog. I knew I was pregnant. I have a weird cycle. He didn't want to get my hopes up, I suppose. I don't know. My paperwork from that day says, "Impending m/c." I left with his words, "Call me if you need to" , ringing in my ears.

I only ever had to call him to date the pregnancy.

That kid was dropped off at his college dorm this weekend. :)

I know it could go either way, but this does sound like good news.

I wish you a baby!

Edited by LibraryLover

You are on an emotional roller coaster ride from hades.

I have not wanted to share this, but after having a terrible m/c , I became pregnant a third time a year later. (I tend to have babies early, so my midwife wanted to have some sort of paper date, so I went very early for an u/s.) The Dr who did the u/s said he saw no fetal pole, no heartbeat etc. I felt sick as a dog. I knew I was pregnant. I have a weird cycle. He didn't want to get my hopes up, I suppose. I don't know. My paperwork from that day says, "Impending m/c." I left with his words, "Call me if you need to" , ringing in my ears.

I never had to call him. That kid was dropped off at his college dorm this weekend. :)

I know it could go either way, but this does sound like good news.

I wish you a baby!

And I'm homeschooling mine. :-) I have 30-31 day cycles, and when I got pg w/my last one, I spotted, my numbers weren't that great...I had three ultrasounds, one in the er.......when I went to my third OB app. He told me and dh to"consider our options and a d&c would most likely need to be done". Whatever dude. So, the next Monday rolls around, I'm @ the OB's, he's doing the ultrasound(#4), dh is watching the screen like a hawk, and my OB is very quiet....I know I am annoying him because I refused to do anything, and I was a little cheesed off at him.......when all of sudden OB exclaims "Oh my G**! There's a heartbeat!" I and I was like "Duh, I told you."

We changed OB's after that.

Praying for your Happy ending. :grouphug:

lol... I will be spending Tuesday at a homeschool day program at the National Watch & Clock Museum- hopefully that will make the day before my u/s go fast, especially since its an hour and a half drive each way!

An hour and a half + an hour and a half = My House

Plus I just made this roasted eggplant dip and a giant white cake with maple frosting for a party I think we're no longer going to.