Menu

trolls.... (Oh no, she is at it again!)

:lol:

My husband still talks about Beyonce the giant metal chicken.

Off to read about Copernicus.

Oh. Em. Gee! Now I am sitting in my car - all by myself - snort-choke laughing. I have not laughed this hard since Beyonce.

Edited by MyCrazyHouse

Oh. Em. Gee! Now I am sitting in my car - all by myself - snort-choke laughing. I have not laughed this hard since Beyonce.

As you are sitting in your car by yourself, you should be productive, so here is another:lol:

http://thebloggess.com/2012/06/ive-gotten-a-lot-accomplished-today/

OMG I just read it. My stomach HURTS!!

I really need a scream-laughing-on-the-floor-of-the-car-with-people-looking-sideways-at-you-because-they-don't-want-to-make-eye-contact-with-a-crazy-person smilie. Does anyone have one of those?

I am so glad I could cause you merriment today:D I will see what else I can find later.

Love ths :lol::lol:

Did I feel a thumb?

This one is hilarious too

Beck

That Dennis Quaid one is great:lol:, but,

Did I feel a thumb?

That monkey reminded me of Robert the Doll. He kinda looks like him and is equally creepy. :p

That is really creepy!

Here is another laugh before bed.

Sorry, I am in a goofy mood still

This is a snl one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHM23Nh4lhI

You know that song We are young, it's an anthem

This is an old one, but GREAT!

Stop it!! I have to fix dinner! :lol::lol: I started watching We're Not Young though I'm way past my 30's, and will have to come back later to finish, plus follow the other links.

Stop it!! I have to fix dinner! :lol::lol: I started watching We're Not Young though I'm way past my 30's, and will have to come back later to finish, plus follow the other links.

hee hee. I am a great vortex of time wasting, you have been here awhile now, you should know what happen when you click on one of my threads in the general forum:D:D

I remember Beyonce the chicken! Sooooo funny.

Copernicus the monkey? Awesome. Apparently he's made of it.

Oh, and I now want to be stuffed into a Wonder Woman costume and tossed from a plane when I die.

I've had a bed few days (deployment is really sinking in) and this made me laugh so hard. Thanks.

Yeah! Laughter is the best medicine. I am sorry that you have had a bad few days. :grouphug: I am sure I will find some more humorous time wasters over the next few days.

I love her, she also has a book out, that I've put on hold at the library. I'm like 30 of 50 holds at this point.

I should do that, I bet I would love her book. DH says she is a cursing version of me on steroids! I pointed out that it takes 2 to tango and he wouldn't think I was like her if it wasn't for the fact that he is like Victor.

I am thinking of getting him a team Victor Tshirt for Christmas.

Example:

Yesterday I posted a link to the time wasting on my FB wall. I forgot to hide dh from the post, so he read it.

He came home and said "so you have been busy today!"

me: "yep!"

dh: "Horizontal meditating perhaps? None of our cats are taking medicine at the moment."

me: "Oops, I didn't hide you did I?"

dh: "nope, So other than reading the blogess, did you get anything done today?"

me: "yes, I had a very productive day today. Because of me there are no holes in our ceiling anymore."

dh: "So, you let the drywall guys in."

me: "uh-huh!"

dh: "but what did you do?"

me: "I got rid of the holes in the ceiling."

dh: "no the drywall guys did that."

me: " look, you left for work and there were 10 holes in 4 rooms and a closet. You are now home and there are no holes. If it was not for me there would still be 10 holes in our home."

dh: "i'm making a cup of tea" (the real drinkable kind, just to clarify)

See, no swearing:D