Menu

Losing my pregnancy?

So sorry this is happening to you. I don't have anything extra to add to the advice you've already received. But, as you can tell, lots of other women have shared your pain. Just know that there are lots of us thinking of you and hoping and praying for peace for you.:grouphug:

:grouphug: I'm so sorry. The further along you are the worse the cramping can be. I have had painless misses with little bleeding to very painful ones. One thing though, I hemorrhaged with one miss and had no pain whatsoever. You definitely want to pay attention to the amount of bleeding, and if it is that painful, then going to the ER may help with that. :grouphug:

Please let yourself grieve. :grouphug: again.

I'm sorry Danielle -- is your mom there? Have they moved out there yet?:grouphug:

The same thing happened to me a long time ago when dd33 was only 6 or 7 mos old.

I was ten wks pg, and started spotting -- the blood was brown, which the OB said meant it was 'old' blood, but he was totally honest and told me I was threatening to miscarry.

During the night, I woke with horrendous cramping -- worse than labor as there was no pattern to it and the cramps were just as strong as labor -- I was bleeding bright red blood - we went to the ER. My ob did a d and c, I went home a few days later.

I waited through two good cycles and then tried again. DD will be 32 in one month.:001_smile:

Be kind to yourself, rest, dtay off your feet, and grieve as you need to.

Love and prayers.:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Thank you everyone for all of your prayers and concern! It means a lot to have a great group of ladies supporting me!!!

I went in and had blood work drawn this morning and when the results come back they said they would decide what to do this afternoon. I know so many ladies on here have been through this and most even multiple times. I truly can't imagine. When I was walking in to get the blood work two new moms were being wheeled out of the hospital with their new precious babes. It hit me then how disappointed I am.

I know I must keep all my trust in the Lord and His greater plan for our family!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I'm so sorry. I'm glad you are able to view this as part of God's plan, but that doesn't mean that you're not entitled to grieve this loss, and to feel sad and angry and everything in between. And whatever you do, please don't look for reasons to blame yourself for what happened, because there is nothing you could have done to prevent this from happening.

Praying for you. :grouphug:

Thank you everyone for all of your prayers and concern! It means a lot to have a great group of ladies supporting me!!!

I went in and had blood work drawn this morning and when the results come back they said they would decide what to do this afternoon. I know so many ladies on here have been through this and most even multiple times. I truly can't imagine. When I was walking in to get the blood work two new moms were being wheeled out of the hospital with their new precious babes. It hit me then how disappointed I am.

I know I must keep all my trust in the Lord and His greater plan for our family!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I am so sorry.

I had several mc which completed on their own, followed by a D&C for a missed mc (where the embryo or fetus has died but a mc doesn't start) and then last year, I had another missed mc. I did not want to deal with another D&C or wait any longer and just have it happen suddenly anywhere I might happen to be so my midwife prescribed misoprostol and I was able to be at home in private. That is an option for completing a miscarriage if someone does not want to have surgery.

Again, I am so sorry. This is not an easy thing.